Who is your LEAST favorite character on Music City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzilitchi Star

Reaction score
I thought I'd post this topic because everybody was able to read everyone's favorite character to log in as...but who is your least favorite character?? :D

Mine is Sebiretchi...idk why but I get annoyed just by looking at her LOL :D I guess she just rubs me the wrong way :wacko:

I think that maybe Masktchi would be my least favourite character. I have no idea why. I just don't like him. :wacko:

my least favorite character is...............ojitchi eugh just think if it were real it will be so grose eugh

kuribotchi. i think he looks like a fat blob on the screen. and a little like a potato ^.^

lol, I think that he looks like poop :)
I think that Toskatchi is the potato!
No he looks like an acorn :huh: I had a dream that someone logged in a kurobotchi in music city and then it just turned pink :huh:

My least fave character is Masktchi :p I dont like her because she looks so ugly. I hate her so much even I am mad to my bro because he make my tama unhappy (if you are taking a horrible care of your tama, you will get masktchi). I even blamed myself because in my V6, masktchi is in my band. I dont like masktchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
My WORST EVER is tarakotchi.

I feel so dumb when i even receive him, since he is a WORST CARE tamagotchi.

That is exactly WHY i want the girl and boy destiny star too much.

Once my dumb eight-year old brother lost his tamagotchi, then when he found it 2 days later it was a tarakotchi.

But now, i always tell him he is too young for a tamagotchi, since he lost it 12 times already.

Yes, for a 29-year old girl that can read, im sure i know its for 8+, but my silly brother is acting like a 3 year older.

AND BECAUSE OF MY BROTHER I HATE TARAKOTCHI!@#$%^&*()

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back