who like runescape

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who likes it

• what the hell is it?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HUH

• its soooooooooo COOL

• i hate it

• booring

• its OK

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As ashamed as I am to say it, I am completely addicted to runescape.

dud my bros like 8 yrs old he plays it so you can play it too who cares about the age rule

Last edited by a moderator:
add me im howson10! im level 51 im level 65 magic, 59 woodcutting, 68firemaking1#!, *Removed - no advertising please*

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Runescape. I don't care what anyone says, but World of Warcraft bores me. I will alwyas be a runescape fan! I'm lvl 65. I don't usually train combat that much.

I used to play RuneScape, but after a while it got boring. To me, all it is is combat, chat, and a stupid long-distance computer hook-up site. Sorry, I hope it doesn't offend anyone, but no. I do not like RuneScape.

Oh, and howson10, please don't advertize your WebPage. Its against the rules here. If someone wants to take over my account, they can. Just PM me and I'll tell you more about it. :)

All I ever see on RuneScape anymore is, "Need BF," or, "Need GF" because its become something like an official hook-up site where I live... :)

All I ever see on RuneScape anymore is, "Need BF," or, "Need GF" because its become something like an official hook-up site where I live... :)
Yes, that does get very annoying. Why get a runescape girlfriend? There's really no point. That said, I do play runescape.

I haven't played it in some time what with uni work and other commitments, but my character (as far as I am remember) is called Lets Peaches, and is around a level 32/34. I don't like the combat aspect, but I like making money. Every now and again I decide to quit, and give away all of my items to new players - it's really quite nice to see the ickle ones get a good start...

i despise it!! WoW (World of Warcraft) is soooo much better! if you've never played WoW than, dude, you suck!!!

animerox

P.S. my character is a nightelf named Felorielle in the realm Aerie Peak^_^

Yes, but runescape is free.
not if your a member you have to pay£3.50.Like i used to b 2 times but i got borred of it but now im into the groove again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back