Who likes hamsters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lava Girl

Reaction score
Well one of my hamster has gotten barrub and I dont know how to stop her chewing the bars.

:wacko: Well, you can get her a chewing stick. I get my hamster, Daisy, the kind that has alfalfa in it. Daisy loves it! If that doesn't work, get a medium sized fish tank and put a metal mesh screen on top. But make sure that if you don't have a wheel that stands on the ground, make sure you get one. If you can't afford it, then try the chewing sticks again. If she/he likes them, she will chew on them more than the bars in the cage. But your hamster will chew on the bars from time to time. Thats because he/she is bored. Make sure he has enogh exersize and toys to play with. Hope I helped BeccaChick.

They need lots of toys to play with. My Robos bite on the bars of their cage's sometimes too.

i don't know what kind of hamster i have. :) ; he's goldish, and has red eyes, his name is nico, and he's smaller than most hamsters.

When they chew the bars it means their teeth are getting to long. So just give your hamster something to chew on to help wear (sp?) down her teeth a bit. My hamster chewed the bars alot too so we just gave him a chew stick and it worked really well!

Good luck with your hamster!

-Happyqueen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back