Who likes Pokémon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here... I did when they were popular (Like, grade 2!) but now I think it's lame.

-Spongeboby

I like the games... hate the show. The voices drive me insane. :D

-Spongeboby

The show has totally deteriorated and I never watch it now - it makes me cringe at times. However, I love the games, and sometimes I'll randomly go on card buying sprees. So yeah, I like pokemon.

[SIZE=11pt]I have to admit as Gejitchi pointed the show was gone a little weird (or got sorta pointless or lacking of) at times. I used to go to Dollar Tree everyday and buy $1 cards B) . But now I lost them and I don't use them no more, and I gave some to my cousins. At times the creator of Pokemon has ran out of ideas at times.. Names like Marshtomp, Chimeco (sp? The psychic type that James own), and etc. I hope to get Pokemon Diamond. I watch the show at times But I dislike how they make May go ribbon hunting (contests) and they forget at times when Ash battle gym leaders, and why is Pikachu so weak!? Ash's been training him for like 12 years on the show.. One Iron tail and boom Pikachu's knocked out x_X.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the handheld games... Pokemon Ruby is the one i'm borrowing right now.. I want Saphire and Emerald! B)

-Spongeboby

No offense but i wait its comin.............[SIZE=21pt] I HATE IT!!!!!!! on my bus little kids have them and they trade the cards. THEY ARE SO LIKE 1ST 2ND GRADE!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]stuff bout me,[/SIZE]

i am in 5th grade

in 6th i want to be a cheerleader,

i luv falloutboy,and yea most of all..

i live in Ill.usa

Last edited by a moderator:
we have diamond, and my little brother is getting pearl wooo hoo!

[SIZE=11pt]I have to admit as Gejitchi pointed the show was gone a little weird (or got sorta pointless or lacking of) at times. I used to go to Dollar Tree everyday and buy $1 cards :( . But now I lost them and I don't use them no more, and I gave some to my cousins. At times the creator of Pokemon has ran out of ideas at times.. Names like Marshtomp, Chimeco (sp? The psychic type that James own), and etc. I hope to get Pokemon Diamond. I watch the show at times But I dislike how they make May go ribbon hunting (contests) and they forget at times when Ash battle gym leaders, and why is Pikachu so weak!? Ash's been training him for like 12 years on the show.. One Iron tail and boom Pikachu's knocked out x_X.[/SIZE]
Chimecho

Spongeboby Pokemon is SO not lame!!! Pokemon is the greatest thing on earth!!! (OK maybe not the GREATEST but still!)

well my 2 brothers LOVE it i think its pretty cool.......and just this second...there screaming in the leaving room cause they found a really cool pokemon.....(they have diamond)(and getting pearl today cause like we bought it a while back.....)and there friend likes it probly just as much.(the friend lives across the street from our house)

oh ya and our cousins LOVE it

Spongeboby Pokemon is SO not lame!!! Pokemon is the greatest thing on earth!!! (OK maybe not the GREATEST but still!)
hey kapoozoi can get u a pokemon avatar just pm me and tell me what pokemon (or if u want a trainer)(oh and if u dont want it then just pm me and tell me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back