who likes pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have pokemon diamond and pearl and im up to the elite 4 this is my friend code: 86759087 ill trade you my lucario for munchlax if you have one please!!
sorry don't have munchlax and already have lucario

Well I have a pokemon video game for nintendo 64 mines is called Hey You Pikachu but im getting my nintendo ds lite soon or ill get smash bros Feuturing pokemon mario and other nintendo characters

i played it for four o=hors straight and my hands got sweats so my ds slipped out ;) ;) :angry:

i played it for four o=hors straight and my hands got sweats so my ds slipped out ;) ;) :angry:

I don't have a shiny starvia but I have a lvl 100 shiny pikachu!!! =P :eek: :D :eek:

And if anyone is intrested, her's my friend code:

4682 5185 2075

Name:LANDON (all capitol) (this isn't my real name, i just make up names for pokemon)

(If your woundering how you find your own code,go to your pal pad and go to your code)

P.S. battle me if your pokemon are lvl 65-100 and I can only battle every other week starting saturday :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Pokemon! I don't have a DS though. I found an emulator online, but hardly any ROMs work on the emulators yet; they're still working out the chinks. I have Pokemon Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby Sapphire, and Leafgreen. I also have some downloaded for my emulator on the computer! I'm currently beating Pokemon Crystal again. I have a gameshark for Gameboy Advance, so now I can get the Pokemon I couldn't get before because I don't have a Nintendo!

You can also get an action replay like i have :D there's a whole bunch of codes and I think it's safer (heard it from a friend) I have one for gameboy and DS, and you can add new codes as well :p :p :p :eek: :D :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! I have max stat codes, buy any item, get any pokemon (I can even get them shiny), some island warp codes for my brother's Fire Red game, and many more!

Action Replay has all those codes and MORE!!!! I can walk through walls, catch peoples pokemon and i even have Ash's Pikachu (lvl.100 shiny, sp.atk 654,and volt absorb whitch restores health when hit with electric moves) It's super COOL!!! :D :p :p :eek: :D :eek:

I have Pokemon Pearl! I got all the legendaries. Eevee evalutions all of them.(My secret). PM me for the secret to get all the evalutions. I cant find my DS so ill post my friend code later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back