Who was dissapointed with the V4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally didn't see any point in it. I don't have one; I didn't want one, but I think it was just a weak spin-off of the V4. It was around the time it came out that I started losing interest; I guess I just kind of thought the fun was over. But if you like the V4.5, that's cool! I just don't see what the point of it was.

I was very dissapointed with the characters, as non eof them were really interesting to me, but I absolutely love the games and the shell colors. I out my v4 chip in the 4.5 shell, and I love it! It's my own custom-tam!

I wasn't, I quite liked it, I just thought it was rushed and too much like the V4
What are all your opinions?
At first , but them I kept getting the same characters over and over. even if I raised it different >.<

Honestly I didn't like the V4.5 or the V4 very much at all. The mail is annoying to me, I don't like having to get jobs for my Tama...it just felt too much like raising a little person to me as opposed to a little creature. I do like all the items you can purchase in the shop, but they are pretty expensive. Also, I feel that the games are too long and irritating.
I love Tamagotchis in general, but I just prefer other versions and generations to the 4 and 4.5. I'm really looking forward to the V5. :p
It's already out , ya know o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back