Who watches "YouTubePoop"s on YouTube

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megapatchi27

Reaction score
its really funny. theres a bunch of them people make it using diferent scenes and sounds from diferent TV shows, movies, and they ad voices and sounds. most people who make these are teens and put inapropriate stuff in em'. but over all, most of them are preaty funny. go on you tube and type in you tube poop, and you will find a bunch of them.

"You know what dey say! All toasters toast toast!" 8D I love youtube poops I made a Chowder one called Chowder wants to make children. ( it's a little inappropriate 12 and up please lol ) but some of them are stupid like the over repetive ones and the ones that are just slowed down or sped up the whole time. Mine is really funny though lol. I'll post the link later I g2g.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if I wanna watch them. My mind wants to stay clean, and not filled with R rated content. But is it TMM, Violetchi? Nothing innapropriate? Then I may watch it..

i love them. they r all not so bad, like this one (anyone can watch this i promise, nothing inappropiate. its really funny):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCtataQ6swQ

they always use CDI mario and zelda, which makes it really funny. (if you're 16+, watch the angry video game nerd to see y)

Last edited by a moderator:
"You know what dey say! All toasters toast toast!" 8D I love youtube poops I made a Chowder one called Chowder wants to make children. ( it's a little inappropriate 12 and up please lol ) but some of them are stupid like the over repetive ones and the ones that are just slowed down or sped up the whole time. Mine is really funny though lol. I'll post the link later I g2g.
LOL really short but hilarious. XD

i loved it.

I hate that annoying phrase: "you must die!"

I like the The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog youtube poop:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

He's not cussing. He saying Pingas, Pushy, Butt, Crud & Sludge, and Nincombots.

Latest posts

Back