Who/What Inspired You To Write?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always read loads when I was younger and I loved it! So now I'm older I just write all the time! Confession time: I have only written one full story but I am currently writing one on my website.

Broken glass

^

View it here

My neopets, believe it or not. They just seemed like pixels with labels at first, but after I donated all my old pets and started creating ones with certain characteristics and personalities in mind, well, I realized I'd created the perfect characters!

I'm trying to think of non-neopet characters so I can write stories other than for the neopets site. =/ I ended up just making human versions of my favorite pets. XD This sounds lame, but, THEY'RE AWESOME TO ME. Hahaha...

The bands I listen to convinced me to start putting the pen to the paper when it came to writing song lyrics. I've always kinda just came up with songs in my head, just, never actually put them down into anything. As for the actual inspiration, a lot of things have inspired that. No matter if it's a crappy day, or I'm bursting at the seams.

As for stories and poems, I'd have to say it's Ahlex. She's always been someone I've looked up to in a sense, and I think she's my favourite writer, even if she isn't a published writer, as well as a friend of mine. I think her songs, stories, and poems are beautiful.

~Mew

My inspiration changes - sometimes I couldn't care less and sometimes I'm really REALLY excited.

And for the reason... someone... And tomorrow it can be something (or someone) else.

Stephanie Meyer.Whenever I get Writers Block,I hold Twilight in my hands,and that gets me writing nonstop!It only works on the twilight book though.It doesnt work on the others.Maybe cause Its the only one I've read so far.I got the collection and just starting Newmoon

Music. Usually game sound tracks.

But really, it just brings some ideas to me :3

I read a hell of a lot of the time. Most of my stories are based around some sort of medical disaster. Like one story i'm writing now is called Kindi's Story and it's about a girl who's twin sister, Sian, is dying of leukaemia. It's a sad story and my friend absolutely loves reading it. I got the inspiration from reading My Sister's Keeper. I read the book and watched the movie and then started researching Acute Promyelocytic Leukaemia. Then i decided to write a story and credit Jodi Picoult for ideas.

As for stories and poems, I'd have to say it's Ahlex. She's always been someone I've looked up to in a sense, and I think she's my favourite writer, even if she isn't a published writer, as well as a friend of mine. I think her songs, stories, and poems are beautiful.

~Mew
Michaelaa.

That made me really happy to see.

You've been my inspiration to keep writing, even when I feel like throwing my pen across the room.

I love you.

Latest posts

Back