Who would you chose?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*.:Elmo:.*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=7pt]If you HAD to chose between your bf/gf and or best friend, who would you chose?[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd choose my best friend, of course. Boyfriends and girlfriends don't last long and usually aren't long-term.

The reason i am asking this is because my boyfriend (who i love to death) is telling me to chose between will (one of my most bestest friend in the world) and stewwie (my other biiiiig bestie) and him. its not fair i love him but his jealousy over those 2 is soooo stupid, if he seriously makes me chose between them and him he is sooooooooooo out

The reason i am asking this is because my boyfriend (who i love to death) is telling me to chose between will (one of my most bestest friend in the world) and stewwie (my other biiiiig bestie) and him. its not fair i love him but his jealousy over those 2 is soooo stupid, if he seriously makes me chose between them and him he is sooooooooooo out
If your boyfriend is doing that to you leave him behind. Nobody who loves you would do that.

ALWAYS pick friends over boyfriends. Friends are there for you. Boyfriends are there until they find something else. Jealousy and possessiveness aren't something you want to get involved with.

My best friend.

I don't trust guys anyway, so I wouldn't pick my boyfriend over my bestie.

My boyfriend. I can live without a backstabbing friend, but not without him. The thing is, I have no friend. My boyfriend I've known since I was 4. He's my best friend, to be honest, he's both. I'm not afraid to tell him anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have no best friends or Bf/Gfs....

I would choose my friends... Tell him to accept that you still want to remain friends with 'em or just dump him.

Boys are no good at my age anyways. You "go out" with them for a week and they dump for a another girl.

If I were using common sense, I'd pick my best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back