WHOA I DROPPED IT IN THE TOILET

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor dear, I know what thats like!. My first tama was when I bought a P/2 right before they discontinued them. I had it almost a year, and kept it around my neck. It accidently came out of my shirt when I was washing my hands, and got wet. It went defunct. I couldn't get another tama till connection came out.
What the heck is a p/2? :huh:

[SIZE=14pt]Why the heck do your tamas explode so much? :huh: You said a few weeks ago that it exploded! :huh: How many tamas do you have anyway!? :huh: [/SIZE]

Thats to bad i got mad when my friend reset myn.i pressed download and got it back but the clock was screwed up.

i reset it and the next day my other friend showed me how to fix the timer. :(

can i ask one question?

WTF WAS IN THAT TOILET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

sorry, i feel sorry for u.

i dropped my taMA IN THE GUTER WHEN IT WAS RAINING I QUICKLYH PICKED IT UP WIPPED IT ON MY T-SHIRT AND IT WAS STILL ALIVE THEN I LOST IN A COFFE SHOP AND I FOUND IT AGAIN SCARY THINGS DOO HAPEN WIH MY MHAHAHAHAHAH :D I GOT THIS GUY IS IT RARE :p :D :D :D WAIT 3 IS MY FAFORITE NUMBER OPPPPPS :(
ok.......what does your favorite number have to do with anything?

Wow, what blatent personal advertising.

I don't mean to sound completely rude or out of line here, but did you make that story up so that people would read the thread and see the link to your website.

And another note: Your Tamagotchi would not have exploded due to water. Your Tamagotchi wouldn't even explode if you threw it in a fire.... It MIGHT however explode if you strapped it to a can of fly spray and then busted a hole in the side of the can...and even then...

Wow, what blatent personal advertising.
I don't mean to sound completely rude or out of line here, but did you make that story up so that people would read the thread and see the link to your website.

And another note: Your Tamagotchi would not have exploded due to water. Your Tamagotchi wouldn't even explode if you threw it in a fire.... It MIGHT however explode if you strapped it to a can of fly spray and then busted a hole in the side of the can...and even then...
Right now i think that bevil bunny used the wrong word. he might have ment "short circited."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back