Whoa...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caterpie

Reaction score
There is this weird story on the news... it says some parents thats were drugged up let their 5 year old son drive 5 miles in the car....

Disturbing...

I'm asuming the five year old is no longer in the parents care. Some people have real problems when they care more about their high then their childs safety thats just sad.

I've seen something similar to this on Linkjudge. A mother who drank and took pills made her 5 year old son drive the car. The neighbor reported it to the poilce and the mother was arrested and went to jail. The 5 year old and another kid that was in the car when the 5 year old was driving is in care of their grandfather, I think.

What lunatic would let their 5 year old drive a car with a baby in the backseat?!

What lunatic would let their 5 year old drive a car with a baby in the backseat?!
A drunk/drugged up one? :ph34r:

My half-brother is 8 and I can't imagine him driving a car, let alone a 5 year old.

I've seen something similar to this on Linkjudge. A mother who drank and took pills made her 5 year old son drive the car. The neighbor reported it to the poilce and the mother was arrested and went to jail. The 5 year old and another kid that was in the car when the 5 year old was driving is in care of their grandfather, I think.
exactly...

I saw that Video, that was horrible. There could have been a crash and they all could have died. The boy is living with his grandfather, thats good. Imagine when he's all grown up and they tell the story about him driving... XD

I saw that Video, that was horrible. There could have been a crash and they all could have died. The boy is living with his grandfather, thats good. Imagine when he's all grown up and they tell the story about him driving... XD
i know... that should be interesting...

I also saw that on LinkJudge. Pretty surprising. I would never let a 5 year old drive a car. He could crash, and kill himself and the other people in the car! That was not a good decision from the mother ;(
Well, of course it was a bad decision, but the mother was under the influence of drugs so it was really her bad decision to take them. You're not exactly sane if you take drugs, and no, I mean, because the drugs affect your brain. But no sane person would take drugs in the first place, either. The unbelievable part is that the five-year-old managed to drive five miles without getting hurt. That's what amazes me. :(

Well, of course it was a bad decision, but the mother was under the influence of drugs so it was really her bad decision to take them. You're not exactly sane if you take drugs, and no, I mean, because the drugs affect your brain. But no sane person would take drugs in the first place, either. The unbelievable part is that the five-year-old managed to drive five miles without getting hurt. That's what amazes me. :(
It amazed me too... it said he drove fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back