Who's gonna buy the new tamagotchi plus color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too expensive, theres no way I could ever save 50 bucks. I would try to save for it, but even if I got enough, my parents wouldn't let me get it even with my own money.

but my dad did say that if I do a full marathon he'll get me one. I better start training! :D

:furawatchi:

I sure would love too, but with the Aussie dollar fairing so badly at the mo, and with ebay and yes asia being so incredibly overpriced, I just can't see me getting one anytime soon. I really wish I could.

I guess I'm just holding on to the fact that when they come out there should be lots of them and hopefully they will go down in price. Or at least backt to retail price hrumph! :p

What is a Tamagotchi Plus Color? I mean, obviously the screen is colorful pixels, but could u find me a pic?

The "Tamagotchi Plus Color" is a Japanese model, being released on November 22, 2008. It will have a "suggested retail price" of 5040 yen (about $50 US.) There is no word of when, or if, it will be released outside of Japan. I've posted a few links below.

Bandai's Japanese page for this product: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/toy/tama_color/index.html

Photos from a press release (click the left/right arrows below the photo to see more): https://www.gpara.com/pickupnews/news/080925_tamagotch/01.php

Note: in addition to the regular model, there will be one themed on "Exile" - a Japanese music group.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks very interesting ;)

I want to buy it, but I don't think I could ever save up $50. Besides, there's no such thing in Canada yet :eek:

I preordered a blue one from YesAsia. :(

It was $78.99, but I think the price is back up to $82.99 now.

YesAsia says the expected arrival date for them is Nov. 25, and the shipping date is the 27th.

I'm hoping I will recieve it within the first week of December, or before.

I am planning on making a log for it on Tama Zone when I recieve it, for those interested on more info on the Tamagotchi Plus Color. ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back