Who's got a cat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missbehave

Reaction score
(Sorry if this is a copy, close it if you have to)

Does any one have a cat? I have two, Turkish angroras, nine months old and they're brother and sister, one's a nice pure black and the others a beautiful tabby, they both purr alot and have fox tails :D

You have a turkish angora? Wow- those are some awesome cats! I just read about those, actualy.

I have been turned into a cat lover by my rule-cat, Cricket. xD She's all black with a few white hairs here on her chest [not much- about 5-7 hairs in total] and has the most attitude in a cat I have ever seen.

Sounds like me!

Did you get them from a cattery or did you find them?

I got mine from a catterry, and gotchigirl69, this topic is for cat lovers with a cat of their own or they want a cat so go make a dog topic, cat lovers only!

That's pretty awesome. I'd love to get a Spynx one day, they are just so cool look'n!

How did your other cat react to your new kitties?

What new kitties? Oh, are you talking to starman.exe? Well, I'll say some more about the cats:

1. The girl cat (the tabby) has really big eyes and a loud purr, cute

2. The boy cat (the black one) has huge green eyes that glow in the dark and a very quiet purr-cool

3. Both the cats have a high pitched meow coz they're still not a year old yet, the boy cat has an espeically high pitched meow

4. The girl cats good at climbing and never attacks bird.

5. The boy cat's very good a climbing too but he spends most of the time stretched at the door so every one can trip over him, doesn't seem to notice birds.

6. They both chase bugs, lol, when it's raining and they're not allowed out they're both at the window meowing at the tiniest fly, XD

And missbehave, you can't say that since I don't like cats I can't post in this topic. You asked who's got a cat. No, I don't. And I stated an opinion that had to do with the topic. If you can't deal with an opinion I suggest you avoid posting in this topic even though it's your own.

GG96 is right- she can post in this topic even if she dislikes cats. Now, if she said she hated cats so much she'd shoot them and that anyone that likes cats is stupid, THEN she'd have posted an inappropriate post. ;]

When you got your new cats, how did the cat you had before react? Or did you get them at the same time?

I have two cats that are in love! They are such cuties! Spooky is a male big white cuddly cat and Paisley is a female petite little cat with beautiful fur with shades of brown in it. I love my cats dearly.

I used to have a cat, but she died almost two years ago. I hope I can get another one someday, but my mom says 'No'.

Aww your cats so cute tamaw/pants! And so are yours kk49 or whatever your called :)

And to GG69, Fine, whatever, sorry, just don't make an argument with me, if any one tries, I'll ignore them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back