Whos your crush?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyz10210

Reaction score
ok since i am posting my crush is steven s. he has brown hair and blue eyes he is so cute

I won't be giving out his name, because that would be his personal information :D

Boyfriend's Name: Steven

Hair Colour: Black

Eye Colour: Black

He is very nice :eek:

I have a crush on this girl in wrestling

Her name is Kelly Kelly

She is 19

SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT

My crush is Ben, and we just so happen to be very much together ^^

He's 6'4" with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He's really sweet and takes care of me when I'm really anxious or just don't feel good. He's one of a kind in my eyes ^.^

Daniel. I love you. So much. Can't you see??? Yes, okay. That is him. Can't wait to see you!

I developed this crush on a guy but.. I really don't care as much as I used to. So I love being single! :3

Ahh, a have a cute-kiddy crush on a gut called Patrick in my class.... sooooo cute..... :blink:

His name is Dave, and he is a comic book geek with long brown hair. We've been together for just over a year. I love him to pieces.

a 3rd grader named kahlil he has brown hair & brown eyes

he's sooooooooooo cute

Coby. He has black hair and greyish eyes. But I dun like him because of the way he looks. His attitude is just adorable <3 He's a cutie too^^ Sometimes I copy and paste my convo with mah friends. I just wubb him.

Ok,Heres all my boyfriends!FROM A LONG TIME AGO!

Kindergarden:Chase()

1st grade:Jakob Bruesle

2nd grade:Tyler Pascelle

3rd grade:Harrison

4th grade:Doesn't want me to post his name!(Though he is my bf right now!)

My crush is Keith Mlenak. He's so cute but I pretend thast we're just BESTEST friends... But I like him more than that... Ahhhh I love it when he smiles it makes me soo fuzzy and warm inside!

I have a crush on a guy in my class named Devin (i wont post his lastname), actually i have two crushes, but one moved to another school (the school in my old town) his name is rickey.

Everyone in school teased rickey cause of his name. they called him "Rickey Bobby" so he got into fights and stuff but i was like, the only one who stuck up for him. And as for Devin, He gets into trouble alot, got suspended 3 times this year (for getting into a fight, and swearing in class) he's a Rebel XD

I won't be giving out his name, because that would be his personal information ;)
Boyfriend's Name: Steven

Hair Colour: Black

Eye Colour: Black

He is very nice :)
I just saw my boyfriend kissing my arch-enemy. I guess we're through..I am boyfriend-less now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back