Who's your favorite Band?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of any Rock/Metal bands, my favorite would have to be HIM.
Personally, I don't believe the Jonas Brothers should or ever will be classified as a rock or metal band. It's against nature.
Oh. My. Word.

I almost threw up when I saw the Jonas Brothers on the list.

From what's on there, I voted Fall out Boy.

If I knew for sure that P!ATD was rock, I woulda said ect.

But sadly, I only listen to music. I don't research all the recording labels and shtuff.. and sadly I don't pay attention to genre either.

Why in the name of God are the Jonas Brothers on this list as Rock or Metal.

. . . What has this world come to.

Either way, from the list?

FALL OUT BOY.

Without a doubt.

When I saw this topic though, My Chemical Romance automatically came to mind.

So, My Chem.

My Chemical Romance, Mindless Self Indulgence, Anthrax, Smashing Pumpkins! Yeah!
MSI? Yummy. :3

My favorite bands are The Medic Droid, Fall Out Boy, Cute Is What We Aim For, Gym Class Heroes, Cobra Starship, Chiodos, The Secret Handshake, The Gorillaz, Hey Monday, A Cursive Memory, Breathe Carolina, Innerpartysystem, Hellogoodbye, Brokencyde, Mindless Self Indulgence, Good With Grenades, The Misfits, The Ramones, My Chemical Romance, The White Tie Affair, Linkin Park, Metro Station, The Birthday Massacre, Green Day, The Academy Is..., Panic! At The Disco, Evanescence, Nightwish, Within Temptation, and much more...

Last edited by a moderator:
MSI? Yummy. :3
My favorite bands are The Medic Droid, Fall Out Boy, Cute Is What We Aim For, Gym Class Heroes, Cobra Starship, Chiodos, The Secret Handshake, The Gorillaz, Hey Monday, A Cursive Memory, Breathe Carolina, Innerpartysystem, Hellogoodbye, Brokencyde, Mindless Self Indulgence, Good With Grenades, The Misfits, The Ramones, My Chemical Romance, The White Tie Affair, Linkin Park, Metro Station, The Birthday Massacre, Green Day, The Academy Is..., Panic! At The Disco, Evanescence, Nightwish, Within Temptation, and much more...
You have what I would call 'Good taste'

Latest posts

Back