Who's your favorite elite four memeber?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if lucian is the guy im thinking of he was the hardest for me even tho i had empoleon.

if lucian is the guy im thinking of he was the hardest for me even tho i had empoleon.
Yeah his bronzong and medicham took me 5 minutes each! Thats why it took me 5 tries and 20 freaking minutes to beat him! Cynthia's really pretty and she took me like 10 tries to beat, though when I got it right, I beat her about 9-10 min.

~Camelle

Cynthia.

I'm actually quite disappointed with Pokemon. It seems the newer the version, the easier the Elite Four is.

In Red/Blue/Yellow they were hard D: You actually had to train, buy a ton of items, USE a ton of items and chances are do it over about 2 times before you finally beat it.

Now they're too easy >.<

Yeah his bronzong and medicham took me 5 minutes each! Thats why it took me 5 tries and 20 freaking minutes to beat him! Cynthia's really pretty and she took me like 10 tries to beat, though when I got it right, I beat her about 9-10 min.
~Camelle
OMG! i kept losing against him. i finally had to teach my empoleon shadow claw to beat him. but cynthia is my fav. she is pretty and kool.

I PWNED Lucian, but Cynthia.... She is too difficult for me. I still havent beaten her yet... I must say Cynthia.

Cynthia.
I'm actually quite disappointed with Pokemon. It seems the newer the version, the easier the Elite Four is.

In Red/Blue/Yellow they were hard D: You actually had to train, buy a ton of items, USE a ton of items and chances are do it over about 2 times before you finally beat it.

Now they're too easy >.<
At least they're harder than the sapphire ones :p . My friend said that in R/E/S their pokemon were in the late 40's early 50s. Funny Lucian story here! My friend was trying to beat the elite 4. She was able to one hit KO Aaron Bertha and Flint's pokemon but Lucian's Medicham left left her Palkia at 48/226 health. He made his bronzong use atat move that didn't do damage and it saved the palkia that was switched out the next turn. My friend then sent out a pachirisu to stand in for Palkia so my friend can heal palkia to full heath with a hyper potion with out risking any damage. Guess what Lucian's bronzong did? It Criticaly 1 hit KOed her Pachi 0_o! Palkia was at lv 72 and Pachi at lv 41. He spared the legendary he coulda killed but killed the pachi that was standing in! My friend is a big pachi fan, so she was very disappionted he killed her pachi o_O. This has happened with a lot of my friends. Lucian kills the cute pokemon but spares the legendary or poke above lvl 70 that can one hit ko all his pokes and that strong pokemon is at low heath and he has some hope on killing :ichigotchi: .

~Camelle

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually know some guys who called Cynthia a "hot chick." Some of my friends who are girls called Lucian "sexy". Cynthia's attractive, I know. It's amazing,really how those girls were sqeeing at Lucian :) .

~Camelle

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back