Who's you're favorite and least favorite character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love makiko, mimitchi, kuromametchi, onputchi, daiyatchi, chantotchi, memetchi, shimashimatchi, togetchi, tosakatchi, etc...and i really hate tarakotchi, masktchi, and celebtchi.

My favorites are Kuromametchi (look at my avatar :p ) and Lovelitchi (drew it myself :3.Its Lovelin but they're the same person)
Lovelinscans11.gif
I've done better :3

I have the same sorts of tastes as you Makiko Lover except I HATE all the characters you listed from Shimashimatchi onwards. Favourite? It's a tie between UraVioletchi and Chantotchi. Least favourite? It's a tie between Masktchi, Shimashimatchi and Togetchi. Well maybe I don't hate Masktchi quite so much as the other two.

I have the same sorts of tastes as you Makiko Lover except I HATE all the characters you listed from Shimashimatchi onwards. Favourite? It's a tie between UraVioletchi and Chantotchi. Least favourite? It's a tie between Masktchi, Shimashimatchi and Togetchi. Well maybe I don't hate Masktchi quite so much as the other two.
why do you hate them? shimashimatchi is so cute and togetchi looks like a cross between ravioli and a cat! now masktchi is ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back