Whos youre favorite team

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Favorite Team is Vancouver Canucks.

It used to be Calgary Flames, But Now its Canucks. ^.^

Who's arguing?The Toronto Maple Leafs W00T! Canada invented hockey and WE SHALL RULE!!!!

Jokes, thats my team!
w00t! Toronto all the way! I love the Leafs...I hope they get ride of Raycroft, he sucks! I'm a huge hockey fan! I hate the Habs, Sens, Wings, and Sabres! I am a goalie for my local Peewee girls hockey league.

I can't believe Ed Belfour is leaving to play hockey in Sweden! Belfour is like my idol!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to like the Edmonton Oilers when Chris Pronger played, but now I don't like them.

I love the Montreal Canadians, they rock! They won 27 Stanley Cups!

tamtamkitty07- How dare you...you're a Leafs fan, but your third fave team are the Sens! How does that even work? xD

I went to my first Leafs game last year in Ottawa, and Toronto won in a shootout! It was funny, because there was this person filming Sens fans for TV and I stood up and yelled "GO LEAFS!" Then the cameraman looked away xD

tamtamkitty07- How dare you...you're a Leafs fan, but your third fave team are the Sens! How does that even work? xD
I went to my first Leafs game last year in Ottawa, and Toronto won in a shootout! It was funny, because there was this person filming Sens fans for TV and I stood up and yelled "GO LEAFS!" Then the cameraman looked away xD
Pfft I don't know. :( Montreal sucks, Calgary sucks, they all suck but honestly Ottawa isn't THAT bad. :(

I don't tell people that though, I will be beaten if Sens are my 3rd favourite, haha.

P.S - :( Silly cameraman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back