whosajiggawha!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystypants

Reaction score
Hi everyone. :D

My name is Mark and I am 17 years old living in England UK. :( I have been a fan of tamagotchi's since the age of 6-7 when bandai first came out with these cool little guys and in the past 2-3 years have become even fonder since connexion. :eek: I even made my own website back then called www.tamagotchilogs.co.uk.

Even though it's nearly been a year since I updated the website I still use my tama's occasionally and thought that today I would re-register here ( I did once upon a time have a account here but have no idea where or what it was since I hardly used it ) since today my Tamagotchi v3 arrived in the mail! :D It's the aqua blue one. *eats it* All mine!! :D lol.

Anyway, I'd love to hear from anyone who's around my age or even older so I know I am not the only one this age who enjoys the company of virtual pals, haha! :)

Well, Nice errm reading? lol.

-Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone. :)
My name is Mark and I am 17 years old living in England UK. :rolleyes: I have been a fan of tamagotchi's since the age of 6-7 when bandai first came out with these cool little guys and in the past 2-3 years have become even fonder since connexion. :) I even made my own website back then called www.tamagotchilogs.co.uk.

Even though it's nearly been a year since I updated the website I still use my tama's occasionally and thought that today I would re-register here ( I did once upon a time have a account here but have no idea where or what it was since I hardly used it ) since today my Tamagotchi v3 arrived in the mail! :) It's the aqua blue one. *eats it* All mine!! :) lol.

Anyway, I'd love to hear from anyone who's around my age or even older so I know I am not the only one this age who enjoys the company of virtual pals, haha! :D

Well, Nice errm reading? lol.

-Mark
Ah, your age is not alone! (I'm 11, so forget about that) I believe there is someone 22 on the website here...I think The Admin. is even older.

tamamum thanks for reminding me!! oh well i will just use this name anyway for less confusion haha.

Thanks for the luffly welcomings though everyone :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back