Whut the...........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorsCatRulz

Reaction score
2 things.

1. I gave my tama a pen, expecting it to draw like always but instead it just showed talk bubbles that were empty? Wut happened?

2. Umm the king just came and gave my BOY a boquet of flowers. and like 5 mins ago he gave me a fishing pole which fished out 1000 points..................................

2 things.
1. I gave my tama a pen, expecting it to draw like always but instead it just showed talk bubbles that were empty? Wut happened?

2. Umm the king just came and gave my BOY a boquet of flowers. and like 5 mins ago he gave me a fishing pole which fished out 1000 points..................................
1. That means your tamagotchi was writing instead of drawing, it's normal, also the pencil does that.

2. It doesn't matter if your tamagotchi was a boy.. Sometimes you get mail that fast, maybe you didn't open the mail at a certain time, and then all of sudden it was the mailmen's time to come..

locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure your getting it mixed up with another item?

When your tamagotchi has a bonquet of flowers all they do is sit back and adore it.

locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back