WHY DID MY ADULT HAVE A BABY WITH A TEEN?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no OoO Well, a teen can kiss a teen, not have a baby. an adult shouldn't be able to do that. Well, you are actually lucky though. Don't get all freaked out. Now you can have a baby early!

My tama teen, Daiyatchi, had a baby with my daughter's adult Purimatchi. We were hugely surprised, but happy. My teen has just turned 8 years old. Is he EVER going to evolve? Since I had so many items and skill points I've been either pausing or changing the time so my teen won't leave at midnight in hopes he will become an adult and I can see him use his toys etc. Should I give up on him and let him leave? I really wanted to see who he would become. :)

Thx!

I never heard of anything like that. Ando_gotchi, I think that since your tamagotchi already has a baby, it isn't going to grow. I am not positive though, so don't take my word and be mad if I turn out to be wrong! Hope I helped!

Tama Mama :) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
well

i guess with all the teen pregnancys going around

it was just a matter of time before the tamas caught on

XD

welli guess with all the teen pregnancys going around

it was just a matter of time before the tamas caught on

XD
Lol yeah :eek: .

Hmm, that is strange. Just think of it this way: Your Tama baby came early so you can care for it earlier! That's a good thing, right? Hmm...still, that's strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back