Why did my brother's tama name change?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

irock202

Reaction score
My brother has a tamagotchi V4.5 and he named his tamagotchi Jon. After mine and his connected, it said in my friends list Hon. Then he checked his tama's name. It said Hon. Why did it do that??? :D

looks like the name glitch striks again!! its a comen glitch that can be fixed by reseting and downloading. it dosent have any more affects bisids changeing your tamas 1st letter of its name.

hope i helped and have a great tamatalking day!!!

that would be the name glitch. it changes the first letter of your tama's name. ^like the above poster said, the cure is a simple download.

:)

That happened to me,i used to have a tama named Gamy(in my log) and his name turned to qamy :mellow: :unsure:

yeah that's right it happened to me as well! my tamagotchi's name was Happy and it changed to Jappy... It's such a weird glitch! :unsure:

Yeah download it and if that dosnt work you might just have to live with it i think it will be better on the next gen. That also happend to me on my v4 and my V3. My v4's name was Titch and it changed into *itch. But on my v3 downloading never worked and I tried twice so I lived with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OHMIGOSH!!! Its always H. My friends tamas name was Kayla and she and my other friend connected and it was Hayla! and yes, just download....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back