Why did my tama do this today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi Boy94

Reaction score
Okay, today during gym, I told my friend to hold my tama, (I had no pockets), and she gave it back to me at the end of the period, and I looked at it and.......It was off. Completely off. Then, I asked my friend if she did anything to it, and she said no. So I tried reseting it when I got home, and nothing happened. Then I took off the back, tried reseting it and nothing happened. Then I took out the battery, reset it, and it worked. My character was back, and right when it came back, the matchmaker came. I was so happy. But I wonder why it did that... Anyone know why?..................................creepy stuff

Oh, and I have another thing to say. A while ago, I was just in class, bored, and I got out my tama, and started to just look around on it, and every thing that is supposed to be in english, was is JAPANESE. Why did it do that?

Last edited by a moderator:
You took out the battery without putting it back in? If you put it back in, that's why. There was only a little bit of "battery juice" left in your battery. You should get a Cr-2032 battery to replace the old one. Hope I helped!

Oh, I took out the battery and put it back in, then it worked. Do you have an answer to this....

A while ago, I was just in class, bored, and I got out my tama, and started to just look around on it, and every thing that is supposed to be in English, was is JAPANESE. Why did it do that?

Do you have a picture of your tama when it had english on it, and do you have a picture of Japanese on it?

Maybe we can compare what happened.

No, I don't have a picture of it. But do you know why it did that? Because in my school we take Japanese, and I am pretty sure it was Japanese.

I think I know what happened with the off tamagotchi thing. T hat happened to my friend all the time. Once, we were connecting at recess, and this kid came and ran right into us. We both dropped our tamagotchis. Mine was fine, but Shannon's was completely blank. Shannon knew what had happened, but she said she needed a screwdriver to get the back of. We ended up using a little pin I had. We replaced the battery and it started working fine. The battery in you tama probably just got jolted around. I think the matchmaker thing was just a coincidence though.

I am a cool person who has a v3 (my fave) a v4 and a v4.5 I hope to get a v5! This is my v3 right now ^_^

I think I know what happened with the off tamagotchi thing. T hat happened to my friend all the time. Once, we were connecting at recess, and this kid came and ran right into us. We both dropped our tamagotchis. Mine was fine, but Shannon's was completely blank. Shannon knew what had happened, but she said she needed a screwdriver to get the back of. We ended up using a little pin I had. We replaced the battery and it started working fine. The battery in you tama probably just got jolted around. I think the matchmaker thing was just a coincidence though.
I am a cool person who has a v3 (my fave) a v4 and a v4.5 I hope to get a v5! This is my v3 right now :D
Oh really! Maybe my friend got hit by the basket ball, at her pocket, and it did what your friends tama did. Thank you :]

Japanese. . . . was it singing? or did like all the words turn japanese??? thts freaky. . .

Tama 3445521508 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back