Why did you come to TamaTalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why did you come to TamaTalk? For friends? For no reason at all? For the RPs? For the NonTama section? Just to reply to one specific topic?

I joined to reply to a topic about the Nazotchi code which turned out to be locked. That was, as you can see, on December 12/13 (time zones) 2009.

So what's your joining story? Please post!

Tamagotchis brought me here. Pretty simple. :) I bought my first one in 1999 and for a period of time, I was intensely into them. I would take mine everywhere I went, kept a journal of sorts, and I researched as much as I could. Of course, TamaTalk wasn't around that time, but I remember visiting mimitchi.com often; it's still around today. I went through phases of playing with my Tamagotchi and not playing with it. In 2007, I guess I found my old Tamagotchi and/or I had an itch to start researching them again for some reason or other and eventually, I found TamaTalk.

In fifth grade I went to a new school and my friends and I were obsessed with Tamas, and one day they told me to go on TT and check it out. So yeah.

Well...

First, it was tamagotchis. I wanted to know about the v3 and get help for knowing how to fix some glitches. This was in 06, under the username "Mametchi 4ever".

Then, it was for the RPs, on the account I am currently occupying, AKA "Runner". RPS ARE AMAZING. Chat is too :D

I just wanted to talk about Virtual pets. That's why I'm here.

Weeell...

I joined because of Tamagotchis, i was hooked onto them for a couple of years and then my best friend introduced me to this site and that's when i made my older account [Memetchi7!] And then, a couple of years later I'm still into Tamas and this is my all new account!

Sakura-san123 B) B)

When I was a wee eleven year old girl, I really really liked Tamagotchis.

So I joined this place.

And made loads of wonderful friends.

And never regretted a thing.

When I got my first tama last year (a Music star) I realized that there is much more to it than the '97 versions my friends had when I was younger...... So I realized I need help to get the most out of my tama and stumbled upon TamaTalk searching for information.... the rest is history!

I was trying to unlock a topic about the dazilitchi code or something

Well, in the Christmas before last, I got a V4.5 and it wasn't long before I started to look up stuff on what characters I would get and when the matchmaker came and all that. TamaTalk would often pop up in my searches and eventually I was all like, "Hey, this is a pretty cool place, I'm just going to join and chill out here." So I did.

Let's see.... I joined when I was in..... 4th grade? Im not sure. Something around that.

I joined because I was TOTALLY addicted to tamagotchis so I looked up something on google that led me into tamatalk and I saw all these questions that were either never answered or people gave stupid answers. I got really annoyed since I thought I was like a genius back thenand when I saw those I was like ".... I know that." I didn't originally want to make an account, but something happened to my 4.5 around the time I kinda wanted to join, so I said "Oh, what the heck. I'll just get one." and.... just got one. xD And I had this account ever since coz I just couldnt part with this one. I tried making others but it just didn't... work, and I forgot their passwordsss. :p

But back then Im pretty sure I was hated by a lot of people. xDDD

I joined because I was looking for any information that could help me with my Tamagotchis. :)

I found the site through Google and thought to join in on the fun since since there were so many cool topics to post in. 8D

And now I stay because of all the good memories and friends I made here. c:

I was getting a V-Migo...well, I AM, it's in the mail. XD so I searched "Vmigo review" and up came the vmigo vs gigapet forum....i joined! now i'm even more addicted. tamatamatama :D :D :D

Just the hole concept of Tama Talk to me seemed pretty cool. That is probably why I joined.
mellow.gif

Weeeeeeeeeeell, Tamas are awesome, and when I found this site I thought it was cool, so I created an account here. And I have ever since! :)

I wanted to share some stuff about music city and I love tamas and I love commenting and this site has helped me so much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back