why did you pick your username?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amazing cat

Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Earth, Universe
there might be some topics like this but i can't find/see them...

so why did you pick your username?

i picked mine coz the day before i saw a clip of a cat and it totally amazed me so amazing cat

basically it was an amazing cat so there you have it!

i did one of these a loooooooooong..................time ago i chose mine cause at the time my fav tama character was chomametchi..but i forgot the "T"

My name was given to me by a guy I met at the mall in my raving days xP September 2001 I believe. His real name was Jamie but his rave name was Spike. I asked him to give me a name, so he named me Sweet Kandi, because he thought I was sweet and I was wearing kandi up to my elbows X3 I was such a little kandi kid back then lol

When I made my account, I liked tamas (ALOT!), and I'm a girl. Plus, I love my little kitty Desmond! Thats why my username is the way it is :angry:

I chose mine because I like the name Jamie, and it rocks! What do you get? Jamie__Rox! It was almost "Taylor__Roxxie" even though i don't like the name Taylor but.. yyyyyyyyyyyeah.. so.

Because I want to save tamas! I want to bring back thier glory days to back when everyone you crossed on the street had one.

lets just say i like evil things (pranks,rude jokes,pic.s of reapers,black clothes etc.)

ive said to much,

-Roland O\./O

My boyfriend gave me the name "BabyGurl" but i added the 5436 to it cause they said BabyGurl was already taken, lolz.

~*Ciara*~

Nyatchi is my all time favorite tama, and chan means small or cute. Nyatchis are just that~! :kuribotchi:

I had just changed the background of my V1 to one which I made, which said "Star Tama". I was so excited about using TamaTalk that I just looked around and there it was! I was very happy that I required no numbers in my username, although there is a Star[space]Tama on here. But they joined after me. I don't really mind people using a similar username to me, as long as they are not intentionally using it just to be like me.

StarTama :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back