why didn't the love potion work?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
I finally reached my goal of getting hyottokotchi! I went to get a love potion(honey) and it did what it was sopposed to do. but when I connected to my sister's haronotchi(or whatever it is it's a girl) they didn't get married! they just kissed like crazy! do I need to connect again or did I use the love potion(honey) wrong?

please answer I've been waiting for a while to do this.

they both have 4 hearts for eachother.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally reached my goal of getting hyottokotchi! I went to get a love potion(honey) and it did what it was sopposed to do. but when I connected to my sister's haronotchi(or whatever it is it's a girl) they didn't get married! they just kissed like crazy! do I need to connect again or did I use the love potion(honey) wrong?
please answer I've been waiting for a while to do this.

they both have 4 hearts for eachother.
They're not supposed to get married with the love potion. It helps, but it doesn't actually do it. Connect them a few more times, and it should work.

~nicki9

thanks! I'm connecting on present and on visit alot but they still aren't getting married! max(my tama) grew just this morning and grew to hyottokotchi in an hour. is that why?

i believe they can mate after 3 days of being adults, and the love potion just helps them get closer in friendship. ^_^

DO NOT MATE THEM YET!!!! Wait until they're oldies. And you'll get a Otokitchi!

on my tamas, i used the love potion on both of them and it didnt work at all. It was just a normal connexion. But i think thats coz they were oldies... meh

DO NOT MATE THEM YET!!!! Wait until they're oldies. And you'll get a Otokitchi!
Ummmmm when you mate two oldies you get Oyajitchi. Otokitchi is the female oldie, Ojitchi the male.

My v2 and V3 were both oldies and i mated them two days ago and i just got two twin Oyajitchi boys today.

do they both have to be adults for the potion to work??? :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back