Why do people hate people are gay?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
many people don't approve because of religious beliefs, or stupid kids think if you hang out with gay person they automatically like you or something. :/

People hate gay people because of multiple reasons. For some, it's because of religious belief. For others, it's because being gay is against the norm. Some people also hate gay people because they think they'll start to like them, which probably creeps them out for some reason.

But how is it against religious beliefs when its something you're automatically born with? Like if you're born straight, there's nothing you can do about it, right? *confused* A straight person doesn't go around liking every different sex, so why do they think that about people who are gay? :blink: So if you're born gay to some people it's a bad thing? Because what if you're a really good person?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's worse when people spread rumours that you're gay :D I'm very straight though.

They're people, and they deserve to be treated like everyone else. Their sexuality shouldn't be what people judge them from. There are lots of very nice people who are gay or lesbian.

I guess some people hate them because they have nothing else better to do in their lives.

Because of the bible, and it creeps them out. they think if they hang out, the person will start liking them. Also because, usually with guys, they act different.

Because people get freaked out when something isn't the way they are used to. I have a gay friend and he is the nicest guy I know!

My next-door neighbour is gay AND christian. He doesn't let his beliefs get in the way of how he loves. People are too ignorant to understand you can't control who you love.

Case closed. :mellow:

~SG~

Well I dont have a problem with gays. I know someone who is though. I've never met a gay kid before. People just think gays are werdos and they'll start liking you. People shouldnt jump to conclusions like that. Its stupid.

I don't care, but my mom hates when I even mention "gay", like in LIFE I said "I want to be a gay family" and my mom got all "do you believe in gay?!?! It's against the bible" and I'm just like "why does it matter"etc. but, I don't think is the best thing, but I don't really care.

because of the homophobic type of society they were raised in.

or because they stereotype homosexuals..

".. they like all girls/boys.."

Come on- they're just like us straight people.

They find one partner they love.

Also they hate them because of religion.

Not all Christains hate gay people, but there are always going to be some people who are hardcore.

They'll hunt down gays and try to 'show them the right way' of life.

it's like hitler and the jews- hatred because of difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back