Why do the Tamas die?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarMag

Reaction score
My daughters are having a tough time keeping their tamas alive more than 2 days. I know they are feeding and caring for them, but we can't figure out why they barely get out of toddler stage before they die. (It is starting to creep me out).

Are they feeding them too much? Is there a weight guide for each age level? My younger daughter won't even restart the tama because she is afraid to kill another egg. Ugh.

Any help is much appreciated- I have gone through the instructions several times and can't figure it out!

Sorry, I don't know...here's how I keep my tamas alive:

1. I feed them regurally

2. I take them with me to make sure they're ok.

3. I give them medicine when it has a toothache or when they're sick.

4. When they're too heavy, (i.e. 99 pounds. That's the limit) I play games with them.

5. I make them happy by making sure their hearts are full. I also give them items and treats.

6. I don't know if this helps, but I often connect.

I hope these helped!

:huh:

- Tama_girl23

Hmm,if a skull comes above the tamagotchi, press the medicine button next to the light..

and,feed them treats to keep them happy,and meals to keep them full =]

i dont know why they are always dieing,mine dont..im on the 5th generation right now

Okay well here is a little care guide for your daughter to follow:

Tamagotchi Information: As soon as Tamagotchi hatches, it will beep at you for attention. This is where the health meter comes in handy. You can determine the mood, health and behaviour of Tamagotchi with the health meter. Tamagotchi will need to be fed and played with soon after it hatches. In order to start Tamagotchi on a good growth path, you must take good care of Tamagotchi right from the start.

FEED:

Press A button until knife and fork icon is highlighted, then press B. Select either Meal or Snack by pressing the B button to feed Tamagotchi. Be careful not to over feed Tamagotchi; if you do it will refuse to eat.

LIGHT: Press A button until the light bulb icon is highlighted, then press the B button. Select either On or Off by pressing the A button to move the arrow, then press the B button. The light should be turned off when Tamagotchi is sleeping, or it might get restless! Tamagotchi will automaticlly turn the light on when wakes up.

Poop: Just like real pets, Tamagotchi goes to the bathroom. If droppings appear on the screen, it must be cleaned up right away or Tamagotchi will get sick. Press the A button until the Duck icon is highlighted, then press the B button to flush the screen. Tamagotchi will be very happy after the mess is cleaned up.

HEALTH METER: Check Tamagotchi's health, by pressing the A button until the Health Meter icon is highlighted, then press B button to check Tamagotchi's age/weight, discipline, hunger and happiness. After you have checked all the screens to see if Tamagotchi needs anything, press C to return to the main screen. You should also check this screen if Tamagotchi beeps at you and the "attention" icon is highlighted.

Play:

Play games with your Tama to make it Happy, and not become over-weight, it also prevents it from becoming depressed, which helps to keep it alive.

MEDICINE:

If a "skull" appears above your Tamagotchi, it means your Tama is in need of Medicine. To give it medicine, press [a] button 6 times, till it gets to a medicine. Now press button. Continue to do this until the skull disappears. Note: Your tama wont take medicine unless it is isck or has a skull on head.

DISCIPLINE:

Tamagotchi needs discipline if it:

1) Seeks attention by Beeping, when its Happy/Hungry Hearts are not down. 2) Will refuse to eat when Hungry. 3) Will not play games when is overwight. Try not to let your Tamagotchi rise about 60 pounds. Otherwise it wont be happy, and will be very hard to work it all off.

HAPPINESS AND HUNGER STATUS CHECK:

The are a total of "4" Happy or Hunger Symbols you can get. If your Tamagothci is Hungry, The Symbols will be less. To take immaculate care of your Tamagotchi, never let the Hungry Hearts fade too far down, if so your Tamagotchi will enolve into angry/depressed characters, and in some cases may even pass away. If your Tama is Happy, the Happy hearts will be further up. If not they will be further down. Try not to let them drop too far down.

DISCIPLINE STATUS CHECK:

The more amount of Lines in this discipline, means your Tamagotchi is more Disciplined. It is better to have more Lines than less. The more amount of Discipline lines you have, means the better your Tama Behaves, the less lines you have, means your Tamagotchi is not disciplined enough. AGE AND WEIGHT CHECK;

Gives Tama's Age and weight, in earth units. Pounds in weight. And years in time.

TAMA TIME:

- One of our human days; equal to approximately one year for Tamagotchi. - Tamagotchi will change appearance several times before it reaches its adult form. - It seems that the shape, personality and life of each Tamagotchi is based on how well you take care of it. Each time you hatch a new Tamagotchi it could grow up to be any one of several adult forms. Tamagotchi will always return to its home planet. How well you care for it helps determine how long Tamagotchi will stay on Earth. When it is time for Tamagotchi to return to its home planet, there is nothing you can do. But, don't worry, you can always hatch another egg.

SETTING TIME:

Whenever you want to know the time, press the B button when you are in the main default screen, and the time will appear on the screen. To return to the main screen, press the B button again.

RESET-TIME:

If you wish to re-set the time, press the B button to bring up the time. Press the A and C buttons together, the word "SET" should will appear on your screen. Now follow the same instructions used to set the timer. Press C button again to return to regular time. Press B again to return to the main screen.

GOOD TIMES TO RESET:

- When you want to let Tamagotchi to go to a better place. - When you have changed batteries - If Tamagotchi is not working properly. - When you want to begin raising a new Tamagotchi NOTE: Remember, do not press the reset button too hard when using a pointed object.

SOUND:

To swich between sound on/off. Press and Hold buttons [a] and [c] in the main screen. Now use button [a] to select which option either, "on" or "off".

//Haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back