Why do you have Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a child, I got a tamagotchi, and unfortunately it passed away in my sleep... (I was 6, didn't really know what I was doing!) I'm not sure if I tried playing it again after that.

My boyfriend was talking about tamagotchis and how they were a prominent part of his childhood, so we both got back into them together. :mellow: He has a 4.5 that he bought in 2007 and I caved in and got a music star. It's really cute, and being able to set the time and pause are life savers. :D

:) i like tamagotchies becoz of all of the awesome characters and the way u can interact with other versions. i love waiting to see what my next character will be and when it will marry, i also love finding out about all the new versions and what they do.

Sometime ago, i think it was about last year i had completely gotten over tamas so i put all my tamas on pause and left in my wardrobe and now i have them all out again becoz i just can't leave them alone!! :p :)

The games are also really cool i always play climb on my ver4.5 becoz its like awesome!!

[SIZE=21pt] Memetchi7[/SIZE] :)

They make good pets. I'm not big on flesh and blood pets but I love the electronic variety. They are company for me. Unlike flesh and blood pets you can carry them everywhere. Caring for them is easy, cleaning up poop is as simple as pushing a button. My two don't have batteries in ( I just dug them out after a haitus from them ) but I still talk to them and carry them around. I'm hoping to get some batteries when I get paid. I miss seeing them move around the screen and hearing them beep at me.

My Tamas are with me now because of my friend. A few years ago she gave me her old, old, OLD v3. I think it was last year, for Christmas. She said it was cause she knew I wanted one, and she didn't want hers anymore. And that's where it all started.

I think part of the reason I'm still around is because of the fun and creativity involved when writing in my Tama Log. I think that's what's keeping me with them, because for this past weekend, I've had this slight doubt on whether I should keep playing with them.

i think that we all buy atleast one in our lifetime and some start to collect them and others dont and i think that if your reading this then there is a 98% chance that you love tamas cause this is a tama site

but i do really like them and they are really fun and you get attached to them

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back