Why do YOU love TamaTalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I love TamaTalk because...[/SIZE]

It's a place for all ages to talk about Tamagotchis.

It's very safe.

It's a place where some of my friends are.

I am in love with TamaTalk xD

Er, I meant to vote for all of the above, but I accidentally voted for "I hate tamatalk" when I was submitting my vote. =/

Anyways, the main reason I love TamaTalk is because it's the best Tamagothi website out there. :) There just aren't many good Tama sites. :p

I feel like I can be myself here....and I'm not afraid to share my feelings with the members on here.

I've gained many friendships on Tamatalk, in who I like to chat with. :)

Tamatalk is like my second home.

I feel I can help people here and others can help me too even thousands of miles away which I think is pretty awesome.

I feel I can help people here and others can help me too even thousands of miles away which I think is pretty awesome.
So true! It's nice to get help and help other people on TT. (Sorry for the short response...I'm on the Wii internet & there is no keyboard!)

Hmm, there's soo many reasons.

Mainly because I'm not afraid to be myself. People don't judge you from how short or tall you are, how pretty or ugly you are. People like you for YOU and only that. It's great to be able to help people. I have developed so many wondeful relationships and I feel like I've known you guys all my life. It is a joy being on TamaTalk, it's like my second home. And also, the role plays are AWESOMENESS!! xD

Well, TamaTalk is a fun place to hang out at. I can make a lot of great friends here.

Its quite safe, and I get along with a ton of people here.

The best part is talking to friends, I LOVE that!

But I mostly agree with GotchiGirl96 :eek:

Have you ever looked forward to Tamatalk?

It's a place where I can say and talk about stuff I would never say about in my everyday life, which in a way is kinda sad. It's also my second home.

I can talk to my cousin and my bffs on it xD ya and other than that idk why :mametchi: . Ya That had to have been an accident I mean if you don't like tama talk why ru on it lol so I understand why that's a mistake XD. Where would the world be without the internet? XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back