Why do you love TamaTalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Tamacandy

Reaction score
Simple. Explain why you love TamaTalk.

& what do you love about TamaTalk? [if that's not the same question xD]

- I love TamaTalk because every person I have spoken to is

so friendly. :)

Wasn't there another topic about this made by Acid/Chelle less than four months ago?

I swear there was, because I poured my heart into it. xD

Eek Sorry.

The search function doesn't work for me, dunno why, never has.

So I searched through alot of pages and didn't find anything like it.

Unless I missed it? & I wouldn't remember it because I wasn't here 4months ago...

Fail. =[

I love tamatalk because I can get help from everyone and everyone is so nice :marumimitchi:

Eek Sorry.The search function doesn't work for me, dunno why, never has.

So I searched through alot of pages and didn't find anything like it.

Unless I missed it? & I wouldn't remember it because I wasn't here 4months ago...

Fail. =[
We need a new one anyway. :)

I love Tamatalk because I love my friends so much. It's like a whole social network, and I think it kinda keeps me grounded.

Posting is also a lot of fun; I love getting my views and opinions out there, and hearing what my friends have to say.

^ Grounded as in stuck in your room being unable to do anything else as a punishment? xD

I just love all the epical people here <33

All my besties are here, and everyone's friendly that I talk to <3

All my best memories are here, too <3

I love it because I can get advice from people that relate to me. There's such a variety of people that go on here, I'm bound to get sensible answers that help me quite a bit.

Around TT friends, I don't have to feel silly.

No one here negatively effects my life, and being on here is like being at your own special place, unintruded by the the people your used to or get tired of. <33

the people are just awe-semm.

<333

Because of all the amazing people here. :)

Seriously, this place has changed me so much, it's unbelievable.

This place is home to some of my best friends both in real life and online. <3

I love Tamatalk because Tamatalk is Tamatalk ~

Tamatalk is a friendly community.

Tamatalk has amazing people.

Tamatalk is just plain amazing.

Love this place <3

I feel like everyone I talk to understands me, and I'm generally more accepted on TT than at school.

<3

Everyone on here is like better than my real life friends. Ksenia, Weiwei, Starry, and all my other friends make me feel happy, even when my so-called "friends" get me in a p!ssy mood.

I never feel let down when I come to TamaTalk. My friends here brighten my day because they are so funny. They also teach me so much. I like coming here because you can talk about random junk and everyone thinks it's so normal. I feel happy here, TamaTalk is my drug. =]

To be honest, I believe if I didn't meet you guys, I would of lost 'it' along time ago...

I feel more understood and accepted on here than I do in real life.

I don't have to worry about getting shot down for being myself on here in general.

ILYALL.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back