Why do you love your tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirlemmax

Reaction score
I love my tamas cuz they are cute and fun. ones a boy and ones a girl. When there is a power cut and I cant use anything like TVS and computers, I dont no wat to do without it! :D My fave character is mimitchi and my tama is a girl harutchi so im taking good care of it and having its intellagence highest to make it evolve into what i want. Love you Fiona! (soon 2 be a :D and :D

I love my tamas cuz they are cute and fun. ones a boy and ones a girl. When there is a power cut and I cant use anything like TVS and computers, I dont no wat to do without it! :D My fave character is mimitchi and my tama is a girl harutchi so im taking good care of it and having its intellagence highest to make it evolve into what i want. Love you Fiona! (soon 2 be a :unsure: and :mimitchi:
I love mine because I don't have any pets anymore and they're just so cute. I also like them because I've had tama's for a LONG time and they feel so real and I actually feel sad when they die. And I actually love them.

I like my tamas because they are the only pets i have (other than fish).

I wish I could get a mimitchi :) though. My tamas are usually from the Meme Family :lol: .

i no how 2 get mimitchi (this is ma tama now! :unsure: )
could you tell me i want a mimitchi!!! right now i hav a tosakatchi named Leo.

:eek: :) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :blink: :wub: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

could you tell me i want a mimitchi!!! right now i hav a tosakatchi named Leo. ^_^ ^_^ :( :( :( :( :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:
sure! but only on aq V4 and a V3

V4: 1: It has 2 be a girl, keep reseting it if u keep getting the opposite gender.

2: Take the beswt care of her, watch her like a hawk.

3: She has to evolve in2 a harutchi or the 1 tht evolves in2 meme and mame sides.

4: Dont let more than 1 happy and hunger heart go dwn at all times.

5: Make sure she doesnt evolve in2 a universal, then still take good care of her

6: When she is a teen, get her in2 intellagence school and she has 2 hav intellagance highest at all times.

7: You should hav a mimitchi! Congrats! :mimitchi:

Oh! I 4got 2 say the V3 thing!

1: It has to be on the even side (even generation like 2 4 6 8...)

2: take soooooo much care, dont let its happy or hungry hearts dwn more than 1.

3: Just take really good care. Thts it really and u hav 2 excerisize it 2 its normal weight str8 after its eaten.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love mine because I don't have any pets anymore and they're just so cute. I also like them because I've had tama's for a LONG time and they feel so real and I actually feel sad when they die. And I actually love them.
Same, I cried a bit when ma 1st mimitchi Ruby died ^_^ ^_^ Mine are both teens now. I really miss Ruby still even now. But ofcourse I love ma other 1s 2! I luv all ma tamas. Virtual pets r even funner than real ones!

yay! My tama Fiona is a mimitchi now! :( but i dont no where Timmy is, i hope hes on npause! I wanna breed them.

sure! but only on aq V4 and a V3V4: 1: It has 2 be a girl, keep reseting it if u keep getting the opposite gender.

2: Take the beswt care of her, watch her like a hawk.

3: She has to evolve in2 a harutchi or the 1 tht evolves in2 meme and mame sides.

4: Dont let more than 1 happy and hunger heart go dwn at all times.

5: Make sure she doesnt evolve in2 a universal, then still take good care of her

6: When she is a teen, get her in2 intellagence school and she has 2 hav intellagance highest at all times.

7: You should hav a mimitchi! Congrats! :(

Oh! I 4got 2 say the V3 thing!

1: It has to be on the even side (even generation like 2 4 6 8...)

2: take soooooo much care, dont let its happy or hungry hearts dwn more than 1.

3: Just take really good care. Thts it really and u hav 2 excerisize it 2 its normal weight str8 after its eaten.
ok i'll try!! :D :unsure: :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back