Why does Leaftchi has 3 colors

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's for the different versions of Tamagotchi. The V1 has Leaftchi (debugged secret character), the V2 has Furawatchi (regular odd generation adult character), and the V3 and Corner Shop DS games have Violetchi (regular odd generation adult character for the V3). So I think that's why. It's kind of strange, but it's kind of cute that it has three different designs and names.

GotchiGirl96

I think it's for the different versions of Tamagotchi. The V1 has Leaftchi (debugged secret character), the V2 has Furawatchi (regular odd generation adult character), and the V3 and Corner Shop DS games have Violetchi (regular odd generation adult character for the V3). So I think that's why. It's kind of strange, but it's kind of cute that it has three different designs and names.
GotchiGirl96
I guess it differs on gender...... :huh: :D

GotchiGirl96
No, it's not. It is V1=violetchi V2=furawatchi and V3=leaftchi.

===============================

~Pokemon Bag~

|chatot Lv. 05|

|_____ Lv. 00|

|_____ Lv. 00|

|_____ Lv. 00|

|_____ Lv. 00|

|_____ Lv. 00|

Visit Pokemon Gym RP!

Good question! BanDai probably decided they liked a certain colour better and was fooling around with names! So...

V2: Korotchi

V3: Leaftchi

Japanese Tamagotchi: Furawatchi

Tamagotchi DS: Violetchi

GotchiGirl96
Ya, I think so too. <_<

Angelgotchi11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back