Why does my Wooltchi randomly Close-Up? (Tama-Go)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Reaction score
Sometimes, my Wooltchi has the Exclamation Point above his head. When I press a button, I see him walk to the screen. But after that, I give him a Time Out/Praise. His Training Bar did not go up. Why did this happen?

I'm kind of confused on when to use the time out/praise options. Sometimes when my tama is a child or teen, it calls me and has an exclamation over its head, but all of the hearts on the health meter are full. The exclamation doesn't go away until after I praise is or give it a time out, but it always gets angry when I give it a time out or has a smirk on its face when I praise it. The training never goes up.

I'm kind of confused on when to use the time out/praise options. Sometimes when my tama is a child or teen, it calls me and has an exclamation over its head, but all of the hearts on the health meter are full. The exclamation doesn't go away until after I praise is or give it a time out, but it always gets angry when I give it a time out or has a smirk on its face when I praise it. The training never goes up.
On V1-V4, the Tamagotchi gains Training if:

You praise it when crying

Time Out when attention beep on full stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back