Why does the GTS allow ridiculous offers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesper

Reaction score
I mean, really. It's confusing me. These absolutely stupid offers are being made on the GTS. Such as things like this: I want to trade my Level 41 Swampert for a Reshiram Level 9 and under. I know that this has been mentioned before, but why can't Nintendo just ban offers like that? Sometimes you can find a legit trade on the GTS, but most of the time it's one average Pokemon for a Level 9 and under Legendary. Another stupid thing about the GTS is that you can only search for Pokemon which have been seen in your Pokedex. I thought the point of the GTS was to complete the Pokedex, but it must not be, because you're never going to get anywhere by searching up Pokemon you've already seen/have.

Because many people are either silly crazy... or they want a hacked version of the pokemon. There is always someone who knows how to hack pokemon. The GTS is a funny place. I haven't been on there since March, but boy do I miss it.

I really like when people "Rename" a pokemon another pokemon's name.... I got one of the pokemon I couldn't catch for the life of me in my other versions that way... *Shrug* Oh well, so its named weird... Atleast I have one now.

The GTS is all fudged up. I mean, I once searched for Magikarps in Diamond, and someone wanted a Level 100 Mewtwo!

Who.

Would.

Want.

A.

Level 3.

Magikarp.

The GTS is all fudged up. I mean, I once searched for Magikarps in Diamond, and someone wanted a Level 100 Mewtwo!
IKR. I was on the GTS once and someone wanted level 100 Arceus and was OFFERING A LEVEL 8 PICHU IN EXCHANGE.

Seriously. Nintendo needs to ban those ridiculous trades.

i HATE it when they do that. i stopped going on the GTS because i would look up pokemon i wanted and there would be a say, level 10 and they want a level 100 or shaymin. it's just so annoying and who in their right mind would give up a shaymin for a level 10? not me.

i HATE it when they do that. i stopped going on the GTS because i would look up pokemon i wanted and there would be a say, level 10 and they want a level 100 or shaymin. it's just so annoying and who in their right mind would give up a shaymin for a level 10? not me.
Shaymin is a lulzy Pokemon. I have one, and it is absurdly useless, weak attacks, and almost all of them are grass type.

Anyway, defining "stupid" could be more difficult that it sounds, one person's idea of stupid could be completely acceptable to another person, and in the end, if people are offering trades you deem "stupid", it still doesn't affect you in any way.

When I go on, I see offers like, "Level 1-9 (USELESS POKEMON HERE) for a Level 90-100 (AWESOME UBER)" and I even know some people who accept that. It's ridiculous.

I wrote them a letter complaining and they wrote that the question wasn't to do with setting up my account ( well there was no where else to write to them)

someone offered a lv 100 spiritomb and wnated A LEVEL 2 LILLIPUP the trade was already done

hackers won't make pokemon under level 9 cause they can just make that pokemon them self

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back