Why doesn't it show "Nazotchi"......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphin

Reaction score
:angry: Well its the original site for 2004 tamagotchis right? :( Then why doesn't it show in the caricters "Nazotchi"? :D Im getting to think that "Nazotchi" doesn't exsist! :( Can any one PROVE that "Nazotchi is real? :angry: Show us a picture of it if you can...Who agrees that "Nazotchi" is not real? :D :unsure: I have tried to get "Nazotchi" lots of times but it never worked out... :ph34r:

umm.....i have never seen nazotchi accept for once my friend said he had nazo....

My tama left tonight, and the baby will get named tomorrow, I'm not EVER going to give him snacks, so I hope it will become a nazotchi. Is that all I have to do? If I get it I will take a picture and post it. How many peeps think I'll get him?

well, remember that you can never win a game and your tama has to be full training bar... (well, thats acording to fanz or what ever his name was...)

So far, no one has proven that the "no snacks" method works. Indeed, most people say it does not work.

Nazotchi IS in Connections/Connexions/Pluses/K-Pluses: https://tamalove.pixelmood.com/nazotchi.htm

But it is most likely not a normal, playable character. You can also see it in the character list (along with many other strange characters) if you debug your tamagotchi.

:mimitchi: when I was a child on the game I was this allien thing that floated and I connected to a version 1 (i'm version2) I turned into him and untill I grew up It showed up on my friends screen as him I think its's because v1 doesn't have the same characters so they just put that I didn't even know he was a character so if anyone knows for sure if you can get it plz tell me. ;)

I'm not sure if you can get nazotchi on connection/connexion unless you debug it because nazotchi only shows up if it doesn't recognise the character and all the characters achievable on connections/connexions are obviously recognisable coz they exist lol.

I'm not sure if you can get nazotchi on connection/connexion unless you debug it because nazotchi only shows up if it doesn't recognise the character and all the characters achievable on connections/connexions are obviously recognisable coz they exist lol.
Yeah, I think nazotchis for the old tamas <_<

I know Nazotchi is a V1-only Tama, but I really don't think there is any solid information on how to get him. Perhaps he is there as an impossible dream, that Bandai can choose to explain one day, as a perk to those with a V1 still. Maybe so the V1 never becomes completely obsolete.

Nazotchi si NOT a raisable character. However, you CAN see him. It works like this.

V2 and K-Plus are compatable, right? But K-Plus doesn't have all the v2 characters. Even if you debugged a V2, you'd never see Paparatchi and on K-plus you'd never see Pochitchi. But both Tamas are compatable with each other, so they can connect. So Bandai decided that if a character on one Tama visits a Tama without that character, it would appear as Nazotchi. In the Tamagotchi world, they describe Nazotchi as a "messenger," that communicates for Tamas that can't visit another Tamagochi, which probrably which is probrably why Nazotchi has a post office in the Tamagotchi world.

I'll be making a chart soon describing which characters become Nazotchi. :D

i agree....tamagotchi.com really needs some improvement! it doesn't show ANY characters execpt the v1 characters.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back