Why doesn't this charactar show up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi Lover 1992

Reaction score
Ok, I have a V3, and on it I have a Mizutamatchi, and when I had my V1 Memetchi ( :huh: ) give it a gift, it showed up as a Nazotchi, and it was like that in the Mizutamatchi's friend list as well, and in the Memetchi's friend list, the Mizutamatchi showed up as a Nazotchi as well.

why does it do that?

First, please don't spam. Second they do that because they are of different versions.

I have a :pochitchi: on my V2 and also a B) on my V3, but they both show up as :eek: which i thought was wierd, until my V3 version of :furawatchi: showed up on my V2 like this: :eek:

so its because they're different versions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join Neopets! Go here: Neopets

Visit my Tamagotchi Fan site! Click here: GOTCHIFANS

Get your own free website! CLICK HERE: FREEWEBS

it is because mizutamatchi is not a v1 character and when Bandai made v1 there were no v3 character in it or v2, so when they made v3, when you connect a v3 and a v1 together, there are no v3 character in v1 but nazotchi appears in both v1 and v3 so they used nazotchi since not a lot of people have it. But, if your v3 character is a v1 haracter like mimitchi and your v1 is for example, Kuchipatchi they will see eachother because they were both v1 character

do you get what im saying

sincerely, Tamapal3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back