Why, hello there stranger!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haleyhashats

Reaction score
Hello everyone! So, I'm Haley, however I also go by the following aliases: glassmirrors, glass, glasseh, midderslife, midnight, or midders. Anyways! I recently got a Tama Go and I've become addicted again! I really loved these things when I was younger so I'm glad I was able to find one finally! Alright, time to talk about me!

Okay, so before I begin, I am extremely egotistical and slightly self-centered. I am amazing. Moving on!

So, my name's Haley and I'm currently thirteen. I have two cats, Midnight and Gabby; and at the moment I'm living in a world of my own. Some of my interests include: mlp:fim, ahs, the mentalist, supernatural, grimm, tamagotchi's (obviously), roleplaying, reading, writing, drawing, singing, dancing, telling jokes, hanging out with friends, and having fun in general.

Well, that was all. See ya 'round!

Welcome to TamaTalk! Please be sure to check out the User Guide to the site if you haven't already seen it. I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Hmm... I prefer the name Glasseh. :p Anyway, hope to see you around too. :)

Hello to you all! Nice to meet you guys:)

@Tinkalila, haha, alright! You can call me that if you'd like, I don't mind:)

@graficks, same here!

@OldSchoolTama, thank you:)

@kuchipatchi.is.blue55, thanks! Kuchipatchi is my favorite tamagotchi next to Memetchi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back