why is love like that?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yesenia

Reaction score
well,lets start with this,i have been liking a boy, almost all the girls like him cause hes very cute,but he is afican american (so if some people think it means indian...it means black) but i said african amarican 2 not insult people by there color,anyway...he asked me out,i said i will think about it cause im bearly ten and i dont think i should be in that stage right now,but ill think about it.he said alright,ill be watin right here 4 u... then the day i disided i will do it,my best frind asked him out,he said ok.i felt really hurt inside and i couldent here anything but my heart beting so loud. :(

thats why i dont like those love things,because he just asked me out 3 days ango and then he goes out with a girl he dosent even know,he knows me cause we were best frinds in 3d and 4th.but her,he dosent know if she is nice,mean, selfish or jelous!! she is realy a want it all so if they grow up and she dosent get wat she wants from him...ooo it will be going down!! :chohimetchi: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Let me spell it out for you.

A guy like that is nothing more than a 'playa' and 'a whole lot of trouble'. He will continue to play girls like they're toys until it bites him on the a**. Once he gets caught, he will be in it too deep to get out.

Because, last I checked, crap like that is illegal.

EDIT: Sorry to use a cuss, but the term 'bites him on the butt' doesn't have as much impact.

Last edited by a moderator:
A guy like that is nothing more than a 'playa' and 'a whole lot of trouble'. He will continue to play girls like they're toys until it bites him on the a**. Once he gets caught, he will be in it too deep to get out.

EDIT: Sorry to use a cuss, but the term 'bites him on the butt' doesn't have as much impact.
awww,u made me more mader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...i miss victor... haaa

awww,u made me more mader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...i miss victor... haaa
Well obviously if he really had feelings for you he would of waited until you were ready. That's the sign of real commitment. Sounds like some "playa" issues unfortunately. You did the right thing by acknowledging that you're 10 and too young to date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well obviously if he really had feelings for you he would of waited until you were ready. That's the sign of real commitment. Sounds like some "playa" issues unfortunately. You did the right thing by acknowledging that you're 10 and too young to date.
u r right....im over it now but im still kinda hurt...

Agreed, I'd just forget about him and move on he wasn't worth the effort. It's better you found out now than later on.

If someone would do that to you, I don't think they're worth anything. One day, he'll probably be out of strings of girls to go through and need a date to senior prom, and you can squish him like a bug > :D

D: Sorry.. I'm sure you still like him even a teensy bit. But you're still young and nobody's serious at that age.

Being a player isn't illegal. It's idiotic.

I think you're thinking of polygamy, which is illegal.

hey i had a boy that would go out with 1 girl then the next day went out with another girl.

i went out with him in grade 4 (i am now in grade6) and i :D hate :( him to this day and i am glad he left our school.

dump him and ignore him, thats what i did. :(

Love...

I hate love. It's so complicated. Boys are just a waste of time in my opinion. Coby and I broke up. The next week he's with another girl! *sighs* Just get over him. There'a alot more fish in the sea.

Love...
I hate love. It's so complicated. Boys are just a waste of time in my opinion. Coby and I broke up. The next week he's with another girl! *sighs* Just get over him. There'a alot more fish in the sea.
Not all boys are like that though, some are genuinenly (sp?) nice. But you shouldn't let your past experiences put you off other boys that are different.

I'm sure there are alot of boys who think girls are a waste of time from having the same experiences as girls do.

hi!!! can some1 please close this topic???? im over it!!! yay me!!! *clap clap clap clap*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back