Why is that one hoshitchi always just sitting there

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eliptic-tensaitchi

Reaction score
Whenever i go on tamatown that one hoshitchi is always there

and he just sits there all day long

is there something special about him like he is a bandai administrator and he is making sure everything is ok or is that just some guy who literally just sit there

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. Chances are, there's nothing special about it. Some people leave their characters in one spot for a long time so that people can visit their room, buy their CD, etc. It's basically "advertising" itself, especially if it's just sitting in the area where characters first end up when logging in because everyone starts off there and will probably see it every time they log in.

That's true. Go to the Gotchi Records and go watch ranking list.

You see that Hoshitchi in there. But I think contest results are better to be good than ranking results.

You get NOTHING if you are first in rankings.

It's TS8525, or something. I have noticed that he is always just sitting there. And yes, he is very popular.

It's TS8525, or something. I have noticed that he is always just sitting there. And yes, he is very popular.
Yeah it's TS8528, he always just sits there, but I don't think that he's that popular. He has never got good ranks at contest or anything like that... he just stands, I don't call that real popularity, just faking. Stole TS9520's popularity first by copying her music city id.

Im not really a fan of music city anyways. A person can be a person, right?

Whenever i go on tamatown that one hoshitchi is always there

and he just sits there all day long

is there something special about him like he is a bandai administrator and he is making sure everything is ok or is that just some guy who literally just sit there
just go in front of him (tamatchi) and mimic that idea. It never works, though. Which is why I actually talk to people and etc...

I just saw that Hoshitchi.

I am also wondering why he is always there.

Won't He/She get disconnected?
Yep, he gets disconnected just like the others. It's just that when you get disconnected it'll still show your account on MC to the others, until you press cancel and login Music City again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back