Why is the shop is like that?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReddishRingotchi

Reaction score
well, we already bought this new tamagotchi which is second-handed. well it's not broken yet. i don't know it's version. but it's language is japanese. then when i go to the games, i start scrolling the page like pressing the C. but it does not have any shop.. it just cancels, but when i leave my tamagotchi accidentaly in my house, i just had seen an old tamagotchi man that has a stall then i pressed B. then a japanese question appeared, when i clicked it, the stall showed the item what the old tamagotchi man is selling. why is that my shop? it just makes another tamagotchis go to my tamagotchi to sell. but if you don't buy some, the tamagotchi will be sad.. so i buy everything because it's useful and not limited. others are clothes, shoes, make-up, and food. :) pls answer

Its the old man tamagotchi who sells Items! He brings a couple of Items each day. :) Thats your shop. If you don't buy he looks sad but comes back at a later time with another item. :)

Buttons Guide:

C = Cancel

B = Select

A = Scroll

It is difficult to find your way around Japanese Tamas. I found that when I bought my TMGC+C :D

thanks for the help guys. i really hope another old man can sell me something. i bought some of their food and it's not limited! it's forever food. i bought the taco or shawarma/kebab, and also the lunch thing that has like antennae with hearts. :) she gets happy when she buys it.. :) thanks you have really helped me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back