why isnt my V5 tamagotchi alloud to marrie?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xIndigoSkyx

Reaction score
well they turned into adults yesterday tehn they turned into osumo(I fed em to much) but the match maker wont let them marrie! why there v5 and there osumo and I cant make them loose weight and there 100 bonds why cant they marrie?

Your V5 hasn't been an adult for long enough yet. It needs to be in that stage for a full, unpaused 48 hours before you can begin using the dating channel. As for the weight issue, I don't have a V5, but after some good ol' Google searching, I found THIS. Hope it helps! :)

think I'm gonna chang my pic....I dunno this dosent sute me.....hey is it weird to be 13 and still be playing with tamagotchis?

Ahhh, the age-old question about whether one is ever too old to play with Tamagotchis. ^_^ If you think 13 is old, how about me? I'm in my 20s! There are scores of people on here in their late teens and 20s who still play with and collect many Tamagotchis. It's no big thing as long as you're having fun and don't let them run your life. There's a POLL over in "Seriously Tamagotchi" that kind of addresses this matter and we've got people every once in a while wondering how to deal with friends or other people who might think that it's weird to be "old" and still playing with Tamagotchis, such as in THIS topic.

In order to keep this thread on topic though, if you don't have any other questions regarding your V5 (I'd be perfectly happy to keep helping you out with your V5 as best I can if this is the case), feel free to migrate to the links I've provided if you want to talk about "How Old is Too Old?" sort of topics or feel free to browse around until you find something you like and post there. Again, welcome! I really hope you enjoy it here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back