why my ichigotchi run and fall down??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blugear_xxx

Reaction score
why my ichigotchi run and fall down?? :lol:

when i was working suddendly my ichigotchi was was running from the left side of the screen and she will fall on the floor at the other end of the screen.. wat is she actually doing?

sorry i cant help you but my sisters did the same thing. he eventually stopped. maybie it is because he/she is feeling bad about something.

They do this because it is just like a mini computer! All this is is like a mini screensaver! Many other things happen like this including sometimes masktchis and gozarutchis watch tv and there are many other animationsfor tamagotchis!

that happend to mine to. I thoght it would be mad at me.

that happend to mine to. I thoght it would be mad at me.
yea me too..... ichigitchi can also sing & dance u noe. :unsure: I LUV ICHIGOTCHI!!!!!!

Well it'd be kind of boring if they just sat there in the middle of the screen doing nothing wouldn't it?? I suppose they do it for your entertainment. It's funny and I like having a giggle when mine does that or comes up to the screen and smiles cheekily at me. Its just sweet. :unsure:

every tamagotchi can do that.

but hes suppoed to sort of practise the game jump

Thats perfectly normal. All of our tamagotchis do it as well. It may be like a screensavor as one said, or it may be for entertainment. Tamas are known to give you a few laughs after all and who wants a boring tama?

why my ichigotchi run and fall down?? :hitodetchi:
when i was working suddendly my ichigotchi was was running from the left side of the screen and she will fall on the floor at the other end of the screen.. wat is she actually doing?
she's trying to escape from your stupid pittyful self DURBRAIN!!!!!!!and she'll come to live in one of my new one

just kidding !!

how old are you.

After not doing anything with your Tamagotchi it will begin to do something.

Examples

-Watch Television

-Take A Bath

-Go Hiking

-Bounce Around The Screen etc.

It is perfectly normal.

Glad To Help,

DarkCore

:furawatchi:

Yep, what DarKCore says is right but what is this... Hiking? I have seen backpacks on V2 though.

I would also like to add that this is a very old topic so I very much doubt the starter will read the answers given so sincerely, not much point to it. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back