Why play with your Tamagotchi in class.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are basically nurds take risks play with your TAMA! :wub: ^_^
if we dont play nwith our tamas in school then we are not nerds, we dont have to bring it to school, why if my tama got tooken away (which it did cus i was playing durinng class, my paraprofessional always teell me to put it away but during lunch the end of the day, and Recess, everyone who has a tama can play with it during those times

no i think education is very inmportant
yes you are very very right, Education is more important than tamagotchis although i get time to play with mine, i dont play it during class

I bring 1 of my 5 tamas 2 school i turn the sound off.Usally when mine gets older all of the other girls at my school want their tama to marry mine!So the one i bring to school is generation5!!!!!

But i cant bring my tama anymore because the principal was sick of seeing them and she band them from school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She makes me angry!!! :wub: ^_^ :( :D :D :kusatchi: :)

s

sc

sch

scho

schoo

school

school s

school st

school sti

school stin

school stink

school stinks

school stink

school stin

school sti

school st

school s

school

schoo

scho

sch

sc

s

I see your point. EDUCATION is really important. There is no test to see who look's after their tamagotchi the best. Take it to school either turn the sound off and check it every so often or take it and pause at lesson time.

I always bring my Tamagotchi to school. I never have to worry about turning the sound off, 'cause I always feed it heaps and play with it heaps during recess. My lessons are only 50 minutes, and there are two lessons between each recess, so that's 100 minutes - an hour and 40 minutes. It's not long at all.
I tested my Tamagotchi yesterday; instead of playing with it 24hrs a day, I actually left it. I'd played with it so much the day before and fed it and everything before it went to bed. It was five hours before one hunger heart went down! At the moment, my Tamagotchi is an adult, and it's training points are at full; so it won't beep at me for no reason. I let it be itself, I never pause it or turn the sound off during class, I just play with it at recess.

I'm doing end of year exams at the moment. But I needn't turn the sound off or put it on pause, 'cause it's such a patient little thing, it knows I'll play with it later when I'm finished. I love my Tamagotchi.

And guess what, I'm a nerd too! I play with my Tamagotchi as if it's a real, living thing! I love it to bits! You should see the topic I made about how cute Teletchi is, and how sweet it is to see Teletchi walking along with its parent before the parent leaves their Teletchi to me. I really love my Tamagotchi, as though it's my own son/daughter, it's my best friend at the moment 'cause I'm having troubles with my real friends. I'm really attached to my Tamagotchi, now more than ever before.

So don't diss people who love their Tamagotchies! That's why they're on TamaTalk - 'cause they love their Tamas! Am I right, Tama-lovers? :mellow:

Sorry for rambling. :nyatchi:

*edit: typo and link*
I agree with you!

Thanks ETHAN1994! :D

Yeah our Tamagotchies are banned at school too, as are things like mobile phones, MP3 Players and GameBoys, anything handheld/electronical. It's really not fair, we're technically not allowed to play with them during lunch breaks either but I do. Nobody really cares... lol :D I was listening to my iRiver while standing in front of the College principal and we talked for a while and she didn't even care about my earphones, until the end when she winked at me and told me "You'd better take them out..." ;)

It was amusing. But if I ever play with it in class it is doomed, especially Maths class, or English class. :(

If the principal or whoever bans tamagotchis at your school, than respect that rule! ;) You could always leave it on pause at home. :p That is what the pause button is for! :furawatchi: Don't run the risk of getting it taken away if they are banned at your school! :wacko: Just a tip if you want to keep your tamagotchi away from the teacher's desk. :D

So long as I'm not disturbing my education by playing it during class, nobody really cares. Like I said earlier, nobody really takes much notice of the school rules during recess... :furawatchi:

i take mine to school......all of my friends do though i dont play wit it in class my teachers daughter has 7 so she knos every beep :angry: :angry: i eveolved in chours :huh: ;) :D on sounds off :mellow: :mellow: :angry:

My teachers never would take it away. They just warn you and tell you to put it in your bookbag w/ it on pause until lunch (then we can play with it). Or sometimes they let you play with it when you finish your work, but the sound must be off so that it doesn't disturb people who are still working. :kuribotchi:

yeah All electronic things are banned in our school too...well not really.more of an out of sight out of mind concept.In latin when we were still reading school policies i found out that the tamagotchis were banned *well of the particular concept* and I was like Awww..Darn.. and i was grumbling and then Domina asked me *domina=latin tacher* what was wrong and i told her and she asked what a tamagotchi was then i showed her. She dosn`t mind when it beeps in class cause it dosn`t happen often *mainly cause i ONLY have the sound on when it`s a teletchi and it`s only heard after lunch going to sleep*.

I only play with it after i finish all my work..and on occasion during the lesson..in Gym 'Tis harder ^^" especially when were not allowed to go outside to walk the track on "fun friday" due to cold.

I tend to check on it every so often in class and if it`s stats are 3 hearts of lower i`ll feed it or give it a snack.Then at lunch i`ll let Won play with it and make it loose weight =P

My history teacher dosn`t mind cause i`m a really good student ^^

The worse that can happen when you explain the situation to every teacher is them to take it till the end of the period at Bennett High. *with me it seems that it`s only i lost the student of the month position last month* ^_^

^_^ :angry: to tell you the truth,Im kind of scared Ill get it taken away :angry:

do you think if i turn the sound off and pause it that it will be ok?

^_^ I think that playing tama in class is a good idea, besides i do it all the time. Just make sure teacher isnt looking and turn off sound. :angry:

Lets face the facts

Some people (like me *blush*) play with their Tamagotchi(s) at school only when there tamagotchi NEEDS the attention and the sound is off

Other people play with their tamagotchi(s) even when it doesn't need it and plays with it non stoped with the sound off (doing this will get you more likely embaressed with the risks)

And other people pause their tamagotchi and don't even bring it to school

also people may leave the sound on pause their tamagotchi and bring it to school

No matter what people choose to do no one can stop them no matter how much people say "It's bad!!"

So face it! No one here can tell anyony what to do with their tama at school.

yeah so umm..perhaps this topic would be better off as "Different Tama owner`s veiws on how to handle your tamagotchi in school."

hm.I dont this this is good because all were doing is fighting.Some people dont bring it and think education is more inportant,and some people dont.just,a guide please lock this topic because i dont like when everyone fights :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back