Why play with your Tamagotchi in class.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I pause mine with the sound off, then use it at break, and sometimes if the teacher goes out before the lesson and says we can chat..

But if you don't like to pause, just turn the sound off and slip the little guy into a mobile pocket or somewhere where you can see it, then if it's REALY ill I should be ok to risk it and heal(but not play with) your pet. Not in the middle of a maths test though!

I dont play with my tama during class! I just play with it at the right times. :D And whoever said you are nurds if you play with your tama ta school, you spelled nerd wrong.Oh and by the the way I hide my tamas where no one can find them and I leave them on pause when i need to hear something important. My teacher lets me bring them to school, she doesnt care unless i'm playing with them at a certain time. :D to tama_nicole. First of all you will not be a hobo beacause you dont pay attension in class? what the?...but of course everyone really should. I do of course. But tamas dont ruin you edacation? thats all I got to say.

P.S. No arguements please. I'm not trying to be mean!

I bring my Tamagotchi to school everyday with the sound off. I play with it at lunch and whenever I have free time. It doesn't take much time to care for it... Honestly... I get along fine playing with it during school... I'm a straight A student taking weighted grade classes and AP classes. I have a 5.0 GPA, instead of 4.0 GPA. That shows you how much a Tamagotchi takes away from me... Nothing... So, stop freaking out! It's up to each person to do what they do! Leave others alone! They make the mistake, they make up for it, NOT YOU! So, stop telling people what to do!

YOU GUYS ARE BAD IF YOU PLAY WITH YOUR TAMA AT SCHOOL!!!!! :furawatchi: YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!! :( YOU CAN AT LEAST PUT IT ON PAUSE, KEEP IT IN YOUR DESK, BUT DON'T TOUCH IT!!!!! :(
hey that is a bit harsh dont u think??im not trying to start a fight but u know please clam down.Well i must say ive done it 1 and only once!!lol but yes it is kinda bad to bring them to school.

I bring my Tamagotchi to school everyday with the sound off. I play with it at lunch and whenever I have free time. It doesn't take much time to care for it... Honestly... I get along fine playing with it during school... I'm a straight A student taking weighted grade classes and AP classes. I have a 5.0 GPA, instead of 4.0 GPA. That shows you how much a Tamagotchi takes away from me... Nothing... So, stop freaking out! It's up to each person to do what they do! Leave others alone! They make the mistake, they make up for it, NOT YOU! So, stop telling people what to do!
u are sssssooooo right but yet agane im not trying to start a fight!!lol

I stuff my three tams in my tray (Sound off) and clean up any poo or feed them when i get my book. :p

I was lucky this morning, i left the sound on, but i remember just before one beeped!

I totally agree, but I keep it in my locker with sound off and check it inbetween classes. :lol:

I take my tamagotchi to school rarely.I keep my tama on pause all the time.Because I want to learn and play with tama to.But learning is more important.

I agree, education is best. There is this one girl in my class who plays with hers all the time during all her classes! We even had to do a cave art drawing, and after it getting taken away, she had the nerve to draw it as one of her most important things in her life. :D :eek:

:D seriously doods, i dont see the problem wif taking your tama 2 school! I mean my teachers don't care, well maybe its coz im a girl but if you get my point. Most kids that go 2 my school [footscray west primary schoool in melbourne] have tamas and if theyre caught playin wif dem they just say it wuz dying! lol SO ANYWAYS if anyone hu is reading dis has a myspace PLEEEEEZE ADD ME!

edie gray

https://www.myspace.com/chequered_spot !!!

thanks!

forever Supa Edie :hitodetchi:

if they see u with it all u do is say its just a watch unless they get real close

I stuff my tamas in a little pocket in my binder and i take them out at lunch. I'm only in 5th grade and my HR teacher doesn care, but my english teacheris mean ^_^

luckily i have one of those jackets that have headphones in the hood so i take my ipod and my tamas and play at luch and recess ;)

edit: *woops i typed 4th grade instea of 5th lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I always take it to lauange arts and if there is an assembly I also take it then, well actually all five of them. What is the big deal? ^_^

I take it outside and play with it at recess and lunch i am only in 5th grade so my teachers don't care, well that is until she catches me. ^_^

hey that is a bit harsh dont u think??im not trying to start a fight but u know please clam down.Well i must say ive done it 1 and only once!!lol but yes it is kinda bad to bring them to school.
Will you chill?! ^_^ :wub: :lol: :ph34r: :blink: :huh: :lol: :) :(

Well, my school goes mad if you bring electronic things or toys, even though I used to bring my tama all the time. I'd let it sleep during class, then feed it and stuff during interval/lunchtime. I don't play games during school though, and I don't take it now because my friends keep wanting to borrow them..

I know seriously!! I have brotten my tama to school twice, and didn't get caught. :huh: I only did this because I wanted my tama to age. I didn't like play with it under my desk or anything. Once my friend brought his, snd he forgot to to turn the volume off, snd got so busted@@@!!! :p :( :( :D :D

I just bring my tama and leave it in my bag on pause!!! :p :mametchi: :p :mametchi: ^_^ :lol: :wacko: :lol:

It is your own desicion if you wish to bring your Tamagotchi to school.

True, education is much more important than Tamagotchis, and I think you should keep your Tamas paused at home, but other people might dissagree.

It is your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back