WHY SO SERIOUS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-lWeride

Reaction score
Lately at school and home I have been getting guilty over the most minor things. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but there are much other things that would be worth getting guilty over. For example: Today my friend said that someone else in my school is a little strange. And it wasn't even in a rude way. Just an observation! It seriously made me going up to that person and giving the chocolate or something.

[SIZE=11pt]Why am I like this?!?[/SIZE]

-checks age-

There's one word that says it all.

Hormones.

During puberty, your hormones can affect your mood. It'll go away once you're done puberty (which is around 18 years of age). It doesn't mean you'll feel like this until you are about 18, it means that you'll usually be moody until you are around 18. Keep in mind that everyone is different. Maybe you'll be moody until you are 18, maybe you won't be moody at all.

The meaning of all this? You're fine. No need to worry B)

Yes, it is most likely hormones. Your mood is changing because most likely, your body is changing as well. Don't worry, everyone goes through it. Eventually, you won't be like this any longer. Plus, feeling guilty over it can be bothersome, but sometimes it is good to feel a little sympathy at your age you know?

Hope that helps

♣Carly♣Quinn♣

I don't think it is neccesarily hormones alot of ppl like me are just sensitive to other peoples feelings...
I think it's hromones though. He said he isn't like that a lot, meaning it is most likely hormones.

Yea what everyone said Mood swings+hormones= Puberty. I was moodyish in sixth grade too I was just sensitive as heck I mean more than I am now. It's ok it will pass.

Yeah, hormones.

I hate em too D:

Maybe like, 1% of it is your, but the rest are definatly Puberty caused D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back