Why... The change?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi 4ever

Reaction score
Ok, I know in Japan, violetchi is pink and known as furawatchi. And furawatchi, I think is probably the first evolution of the flowertchis(There's leaftchi, the green version of them) But.... why the change? Why did Bandai America choose to have purple furawatchi and name it violetchi? I mean, Furawatchi is cuter than violetchi in my opinion, even though they really have the same attributes. I think the face stands out more in Furawatchi.... Again, why the change from pink to purple, furawatchi to violetchi?

I think that Furawatchi's English name has changed throughout the versions (though the Japanese name remains the same). I think this is how it goes:

v2- Korotchi

v3- Leaftchi (the worst name ever, in my opinion)

Tamagotchi Connexion: Corner Shop and all other versions- Violetchi (on the v5 it's spelled Violettchi)

I think the characters on English versions have changed colours too (not that you'd realise unless you looked at the site seeing as the pixels are only black and white). I believe Korotchi is green, Leaftchi is pink and Violetchi is purple.

I much prefer the Japanese name, "Furawatchi."

Actually, I thought it was this:

V2: Leaftchi (green)

V3: Violetchi (pink)

V-any.other.version.above.V3: Furawatchi (purple)

No offense dancinkayley.

One rant:

WHY DID BANDAI CHANGE IT TO PURPLE?! I LIKED VIOLETCHI PINK!

It fits her better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back