Why the chat room isn't open on week days

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who wants the chat room open every day!

• I do!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't!

• I don't care!

• Huh?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would cost too much money. Then, we wouldn't be able to have a chatroom at all!

If it was open everyday, then it wouldn't be as special either, now would it? :puroperatchi:

EDIT: Making two topics and complaining about it won't help at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Warriorscats,

Admin has made it clear, that the chat wasn't going to be open every day for database problems. I'm sorry to also tell you that many posts like this have already been made. If you have any more questions, please PM the Admin. Click here to PM him:PM Admin

:puroperatchi: Alimania :puroperatchi:

Erm....all he/she is saying is that if you WANT the chat to be open 24/7. Not actually asking if we CAN have it open 24/7. (Although thats not possible) Its not realy a big deal.... :D *ZTF*

i would love it if the chat room was here everyday (believ me,ido.my life is soooooooooooo boring!),but if you think about it,it wouldn;t be so fun anymore,too much of a good thing. BUT I STILL WISH IT WAS SATURDAY SO I CAN CHAT!

I'm afraid this isn't going. Just enjoy it when it's weekends.

If it's left open, it costs more time for Admin, might slow TamaTalk down, and might even fail and close for a short period of time. It also might put stress on the database. :lol:

*Topic closed by Jappyx*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back