WHY? WHY?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchi_grl

Reaction score
ummmmm....hi thnx for checking out the post. anyway, my question was:

why doesn't anyone reply to my posts???????????

are they boring, stupid, uninteresting, etc???????????? :)

juuuuuust wondering

I'm absolutely sure it has nothing to do with you! :) Its OK. Everyone on TT tries to treat eachother equally.

But, I'm sorry to say, I don't think these posts are allowed... I think they would be classified under "Attention Seeking Topics". Sorry. But this will probably be closed. :(

i suggjest that you make your topics sound more interesting so people will want to read it. hope i helped!!!! adela1996

Well if they're anything like this one, I see no reason for them *to* reply.

Attention seeking topics are annoying. If you make topics seem interesting, people will go to them.

If no one replies to your topics, please don't take it personally :furawatchi:

Every day lots of topics are made. Some are answered, some are not.

It really depends if you make a thread that someone finds interesting - or has information to give you.

I have been a member here for a couple of years and I never know if I am going to get replies to my topics or not :furawatchi: I don't worry about it. I just get on and reply to posts if there's an answer to a question I know about.

All I can assure you is that no one is looking out for your topics and thinking "oh its gotchi_grl - let's be mean and ignore her topics" - that's not the kind of thing that happens much on TamaTalk.

It is also why we ask ppl not to make these kinds of threads - because it's kind of like asking everyone to pay compliments to you and it can lead to all sorts of little arguments and bad feelings.

Here's the link to the topic pinned in bold at the top of this very forum listing the banned topics. Check out #1.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=92971

So, nothing personal, but I am going to close this thread and ask you not to make any more asking similar "Does anyone like me?" types of threads :wacko:

CLOSED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back