why won't my donations do anything?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiSa32

Reaction score
i have donated 12000 so far and i havent got any messages to go to tamatown. i thought you were supposed to get the messages on donations of 5000 and 12000. was i wrong and if not what happened :eek:

You get the first gift in Tama Town after you have donated a total of 20,000p. The second is after you have donated a total of 70,000p (so another 50,000p on top of the 20,000p) and the final one is when you have donated a total of 200,000p.

If you go to "Point" and press B then A it should tell you the total amount you have already donated.

wow 200,000 ^_^

i wonder how long thats going to take me....

you get a scepter when you donate 20,000

wow 200,000  :)
i wonder how long thats going to take me....

you get a scepter when you donate 20,000
It does take awhile yes. I got the last gift today.

What I did to get points faster is I logged into Tama Town, went to the Arcade and played the Ring Toss game. After awhile you can pinpoint exactly when to toss and you get the prize you want almost every time. I just kept getting the gold bag of Gotchi Points which has 300p in it. It builds up quite fast. After you reach the maximum of 9,900p you just logout and login again.

Good luck ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
it takes alot of time to get all of the points to donate but i think it is worth it. but if u dont think get all of the suviners is worth it than dont spend all of ur points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back